PDA

View Full Version : Developer - friendly Environment (Hardware, health stuff)

pc_magas
February 23rd, 2015, 11:12 PM
I think many of us work as developers. Some of them work from home like me. So I think I should do some investments to Hardware and Stuff that will provide me a confortable and developer friendly enviroment.

So I want some of your sugestions on that.

pavelexpertov
February 24th, 2015, 01:26 AM
Very adjustable table and chair (yes, it's important furniture unless you want to get RSI quicker than expected). Get the table that can raise and lower automatically, coz you might prefer to program standing or sitting.

pc_magas
February 24th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Can you suggest me my friend some good pieces of funtiture; If you're a developer what fuctiture is consisted of your working environment. Should I try to searc for used Ones;

I also my computer Has 4Gb of Memory and an Intel Pendium E5200 processor. But During work Hours I use around 80% barely 90% of my memory should I try searching for an I3 and a new Motherboard; Or should I search for used ones as long as I can find a motherboard with more memory slots;

mörgæs
February 25th, 2015, 08:24 AM
I suggest a chair like this.

Takes a day or two to get used to but after that your back will enjoy.

Send me a personal message for more information. If I spam the thread with vendor links I will have to give myself an infraction.

pc_magas
February 25th, 2015, 06:42 PM
I suggest a chair like this.

Takes a day or two to get used to but after that your back will enjoy.

Send me a personal message for more information. If I spam the thread with vendor links I will have to give myself an infraction.

That seems not too friendly for my back. It id in the air.