PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu with N5 + multirom

luciano-forlani
January 13th, 2015, 09:10 PM
I'm giving a try to Ubuntu on my Nexus 5 using multirom tool and I'm really excited about this because the premise are really really cool ! At least in my opinion.
I'm looking for a forum or community to discuss about this but I'm not able to find the right thread here into the official Ubuntu community so I was wondering if anybody could let me know where I can ask, basically about technical issues, and of course I'm available to do also some testing from user perspective.
Now I have the 14.09 rtm that has some features working like the camera, and the calls but the more interesting is the devel proposed that looks fine but, despite calls and accounts working fine, there are some issues especially on the web apps that are possible to install but are not working.

Can anybody help or interested to discuss this matter?

luckj

luciano-forlani
January 14th, 2015, 09:38 AM
I reply to myself as I'm going ahead with mutlirom and I find that the option available (14.10 Devel Proposed) is working fine; here the camera is working and also the webapps seem fine; I will give it a try as it looks quite good.

I'm still stuck to find a specific forum,