PDA

View Full Version : I finally fired Microsoft

MikePnKY
July 30th, 2006, 07:07 PM
My telephone and DSL provider has merged with another company, and one of the first things that they did was do away with the windows program for controlling the DSL modem and make it browser based, and yaay, it works in Firefox. And, I'm finally comfortable using GNUCash in place of Quicken...

So today, I deleted my XP partition finally. Bill....you're fired!!

x64Jimbo
July 30th, 2006, 07:14 PM
W00T! Glad to hear that! However, if you're going to fire a MS executive, fire Steve Ballmer. I think he must have wished for a big **** and became one instead.

beercz
July 30th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Feels good doesn't it?

djsroknrol
July 30th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Congrats...welcome to the club...

TravisNewman
July 30th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Congrats on your newfound freedom! ;)

If you fire Ballmer be careful. He'll probably throw chairs across the room and shout about how he's going to kill you like he'll kill Google.

Fortunately, he'll put you in his list of people/entities to kill with the new microsoft speech recognition software, and instead of it saying "Kill MikePnKY" it'll say "Will mile tee in fay wry?" and he'll forget what it was he was planning on doing.

G Morgan
July 31st, 2006, 01:31 AM
I think its more likely he'll drown in his own sweat at the thought of you being lost to communism. Anyway welcome aboard comrade, I'm glad to see you have left the capitalist dogs to their envitable defeat ;) .

%hMa@?b<C
July 31st, 2006, 03:44 AM
W00T! Glad to hear that! However, if you're going to fire a MS executive, fire Steve Ballmer. I think he must have wished for a big **** and became one instead.

lol, I will have to use that insult some time soon!