PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me find this TV commercial from a few years ago?

Mike_B.
December 20th, 2014, 10:22 PM
I been trying to find this American TV commercial for a while now but I've got absolutely nothing to go on other than the imagery I remember from it.

This short haired brunette woman goes to get her picture taken for some kind of photo ID. She starts making sassy poses in front of the camera and the photographer gets into it and keeps taking more pictures. She eventually lifts up her shirt and a picture is taken of her bare belly. The ad ends with the woman getting her ID card with that same belly photo printed on it and walking away with a smile on her face. There may have been a female narrator but I can't remember for sure.

I think that aired around 2006-2007 and it was for some type of feminine hygiene product but that's just a guess as I remember nothing about the product itself. I just thought the commercial was really cute and I'm a little sad that I haven't even been able to find anyone else who remembers it, let alone find a video for it after all this time.​

sammiev
December 20th, 2014, 10:28 PM
I think I seen much the same posted at City-Data.com today.

Mike_B.
December 20th, 2014, 11:55 PM
I think I seen much the same posted at City-Data.com today.

You saw right. I'm trying to cover all of my bases. I've looking for this commercial for months to no avail.

Mike_B.
December 29th, 2014, 05:39 PM
One little detail that I've just remembered is that she was wearing a blueish or purplish shirt.