PDA

View Full Version : Feet of snow?

sports fan Matt
November 19th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Anyone live in the areas affected that have 6, 7 feet of snow?

Old_Grey_Wolf
November 20th, 2014, 10:08 PM
They can keep it in New York. Looks like another meter of snow today on top of what they already have. I would be afraid my roof would collapse under the weight.

Edit: A total of 3 meters of snow in 2 days is crippling to any community.

lisati
November 20th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Feet of snow? No, my feet are made of the same stuff that regular feet are made of.... :D

As for the snow, don't really need it round here at the moment.

QIII
November 20th, 2014, 10:46 PM
Feet of snow? No, my feet are made of the same stuff that regular feet are made of.... :D

So... fungus, warts and callouses, then?

0.00" of snow here.

lisati
November 20th, 2014, 10:48 PM
My thoughts go out to those who are inconvenienced by the recent snow..... hope you guys find something to smile about.

Old_Grey_Wolf
November 20th, 2014, 10:50 PM
...As for the snow, don't really need it round here at the moment.

:lolflag:

In another month or two you will probably be looking forward to cooler temperatures.

coldraven
November 21st, 2014, 10:41 AM
Anyone live in the areas affected that have 6, 7 feet of snow?

I doubt that you will get any replies from those areas. As every fule knows, Wifi freezes at that temperature :)

fyfe54
November 21st, 2014, 03:54 PM
2 feet here.

cprofitt
November 23rd, 2014, 10:02 PM
I am just a few miles to the east of where the snow band dumped feet of snow on New York. Amazingly we barely got enough to cover the grass.

mikodo
November 24th, 2014, 12:55 AM
I am just a few miles to the east of where the snow band dumped feet of snow on New York. Amazingly we barely got enough to cover the grass.Funny how that works.

I was walking home from elementary school once, when it started to rain (heavy shower). I looked across the street, and it was dry and crossed over to it and walked the remaining 2-3 blocks home, and remained dry, while seeing it rain across the street the whole time. :p

Sef
November 24th, 2014, 02:32 AM
Now is the time to prepare for the baby boom coming in 9 months.