PDA

View Full Version : Ghost experiences, pictures or favorite video?!

Dragonbite
October 31st, 2014, 03:48 PM
It's Halloween (2014) , so thought it would good to ask:

Have you, or somebody you know, experience anything Paranormal?!

Or have any favorite pictures or videos? :twisted:

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I personally have not experienced anything (that I remember) but my wife has. When she was younger she would spend time at her grandmother's house which was the small NH town's old Jail and gallows. Hadn't been used for years upon years, but was used during the Civil War time.

She remembers hearing footsteps and such and once, her Grandfather was painting over some of the drawings from the inmates, he got punched in the back... hard! He stormed into the living room thinking my wife did it but she was sitting there with her Grandmother doing something sewing-related with her Grandmother for some time (and definitely at the time of the assault).

pqwoerituytrueiwoq
October 31st, 2014, 04:24 PM
when i was little i saw what i think was 1/2 a ghost passing through the bottom of my bed
the part i saw looked like what we consider to be a classic simple ghost, this is my basis for assuming 1/2 of the ghost was seen (bed sheet costume type)
it was its tail coming to a tip, i would say it was about 70% transparent, black/white stripes

Dragonbite
October 31st, 2014, 04:41 PM
when i was little i saw what i think was 1/2 a ghost passing through the bottom of my bed
the part i saw looked like what we consider to be a classic simple ghost, this is my basis for assuming 1/2 of the ghost was seen (bed sheet costume type)
it was its tail coming to a tip, i would say it was about 70% transparent, black/white stripes

Only saw it that once?

pqwoerituytrueiwoq
October 31st, 2014, 04:44 PM
just once, or does a partial view only count as 1/2?
i guess it was just passing through (like my pun)

jr223
October 31st, 2014, 04:56 PM
Once about 15 years ago it was snowing out, beautifull soft snow falling down.
I decided I would go outside and walk down my parents backyard to the gate that opens up on the park.
At this time you see I was living with my parents.
My orange Tabby cat tigger always came with me for walks in the park.
So we marched down the back, out the gate and down the path into a large feild wehere we stood and listened to nothing but the quite sound of nature.
After some very peacfull time tigger and I decided to head back up the path through the gate and when we got to the top of my parents backyard I stopped!
There I saw a glowing ball spher of light, it was a light that I can't to this day describe it was bright yet warm. and seemed to move float silently of it's own accord.
The 1st thing I thought was I was seeing things, so I looked down at tigger whom was right by my legs, he was staring up at the ball as well and was following it as
it floated by us.
At this point I realized I was not seeing things, as I had a witness to this.

So there ya go.
The only sane explanation I have is it was possible ball ligthing, which is a possiblity as there was some lightining earlier on.

Dragonbite
October 31st, 2014, 04:58 PM
just once, or does a partial view only count as 1/2?
i guess it was just passing through (like my pun)

Either that, or check your wallet... it may have been a pick-pocket ghost ;)

This one got me when I first saw it

http://youtu.be/9L7lJ_GMLLY

Then, more recenly, I ran across this debunking video http://youtu.be/3te1wBjbYe0

EnglishElectricAndy
November 1st, 2014, 05:42 PM
A day late but there was a fascinating documentary broadcast on TV here in the UK a few years back about ghosts etc. on the London Underground.

Found a link here: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ghosts-underground/

Quite chilling in places, given the largely level-headed nature of the staff interviewed.