PDA

View Full Version : Which Pepsi flavor do you like the best?

GStubbs43
July 28th, 2006, 12:48 AM
I just bought a Pepsi Jazz, I havn't tried it yet, but it got me wondering.... What pepsi flavor do you guys like?

And to refresh your minds on the different ones: Look here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pepsi_types) (Good ol' wikipedia!)

sapo
July 28th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Here in brazil we have "Pepsi Twist" that is a Pepsi with lemon, its my favorite :)

GStubbs43
July 28th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Oh yeah! I remember that! I used to love it... they stopped selling it a long time ago though... :( I would also like to try Pepsi Max, but it isn't sold in the US.

dabear
July 28th, 2006, 01:34 AM
hm, tough choice. Pepsi and Pepsi Max Cool Lemon would be my favourites, I think

cstudent
July 28th, 2006, 01:34 AM
I'm an uncola kinda guy myself. Sierra Mist, 7up or Sprite.

BWF89
July 28th, 2006, 01:52 AM
Diet pepsi.

I like the taste of diet pop for whatever reason.

DoktorSeven
July 28th, 2006, 02:05 AM
Coca-Cola.

I can't stand the taste of Pepsi.

Engnome
July 28th, 2006, 02:12 AM
Coca-Cola.

I can't stand the taste of Pepsi.

I can't stand either one...wich one tastes the least like pepsi/cola style drink? Cuz thats the one I most probably would like.

dabear
July 28th, 2006, 02:39 AM
I can't stand either one...wich one tastes the least like pepsi/cola style drink? Cuz thats the one I most probably would like.
You could try what we call ingefærøl, or directly translated to English: ginger beer (a soda, how ironic :D). Dunno where they sell this out side of Norway.

http://www.roma.no/bilder/ingefaeroel_0_5.jpg

stimpack
July 28th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Pepsi Max Coffee Cino, sold in the UK, voted for Pepsi Max, my 2nd choice.

chickengirl
July 28th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Diet for me, thanks. I can't handle full-sugared soft drinks anymore. I'm getting sick just thinking about it, actually.

confused57
July 28th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Caffein-free, diet Dr. Pepper, a Pepsi product. I also prefer the taste of diet sodas vs. "full-sugar" varieties.

GStubbs43
July 28th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Actually, I don't think Dr. Pepper isn't owned by Pepsi Co. Or Coca Cola... it is bottled by both companies though... I could be wrong though... but now that I think of it... I actually do much prefer diet soda to sugar soda... The only non-diet soda I like is Coca-Cola (and Pepsi Spice)... but I prefer Diet pepsi (Jazz is only in diet form) Tab I think is my favorite soda over-all... sorry about the sorta long post, I'll stop now. ;)

augied
July 28th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Water!

confused57
July 28th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Actually, I don't think Dr. Pepper isn't owned by Pepsi Co. Or Coca Cola... it is bottled by both companies though... I could be wrong though...
I just assumed that because I've noticed when Pepsi products are on sale, Dr. Pepper is also.

UltraMathMan
July 28th, 2006, 04:05 AM
You could try what we call ingefærøl, or directly translated to English: ginger beer (a soda, how ironic :D). Dunno where they sell this out side of Norway.

http://www.roma.no/bilder/ingefaeroel_0_5.jpg

This sounds like ginger ale sold in the U.S. ... yeah, according to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginger_ale) ginger beer "is typically much more strongly ginger-flavored and less sweet."

carl13
July 28th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Water!

I second that. I haven't had a soft drink in over two years. I did not even know that there were some many different kinds of pepsi.

FISHERMAN
July 28th, 2006, 07:14 AM
AFAIK Pepsi MAX=Diet Pepsi(same product but renamed for differnet markets)

On-topic:I don't really cola. I prefer water(occasionaly I might get an ice tea, but that is the only soft-drink I like).

beercz
July 28th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Diet coke

Can't stand pepsi!

bluenova
July 28th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Mountain Dew

cstudent
July 28th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Diet pepsi.

I like the taste of diet pop for whatever reason.

Yeah dude! Another area of the country that calls it POP and not SODA!

arsenic23
July 28th, 2006, 08:10 PM
http://www.drinkstewarts.com/

BigDave708
July 28th, 2006, 08:24 PM
None of them.

I like coke . . . I can't stand the taste of Pepsi.

Biltong (Dee)
July 28th, 2006, 08:38 PM
The choices make my eyes boggle.
We have Coke and Coke lite in South Africa.
Saw my first locally produced tin of Pepsi at a cafe a week ago, but think they are still mainly coming in from Dubai where they have a different method of sweetening it (cane sugar?) that I don't like.

jayemef
July 28th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Of Pepsi's main line, I like Pepsi Lime the most.

djsroknrol
July 28th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Coke for me..Coke Blak is great..Pepsi is too sweet..

BTW, does anyone remember Blushi's "No Coke...Pepsi" from SNL?

forrestcupp
July 28th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I used to love Pepsi. Even though I drank Mountain Dew all of the time because I was a caffeine addict, Pepsi was my favorite softdrink. I cut out caffeine a while back so now I drink water. If I drink very much that isn't water I now feel dehydrated.

cstudent
July 28th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Coke for me..Coke Blak is great..Pepsi is too sweet..

BTW, does anyone remember Blushi's "No Coke...Pepsi" from SNL?

Cheeburger, cheeburger, cheeburger. No Coke, Pepsi.

Classic SNL :)

djsroknrol
July 29th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Cheeburger, cheeburger, cheeburger. No Coke, Pepsi.

Classic SNL :)

There you go...real SNL stuff there...;o

GuitarHero
July 29th, 2006, 12:48 AM
I've never heard of most of those. And Coke Blak is gross.

RavenOfOdin
July 29th, 2006, 02:02 AM
I don't know what half of that stuff in the poll is, seeing as they most likely don't sell it in the US, but Pepsi Cappucino just sounds plain. . .nasty.

I get wired and ready to bounce off the walls from a straight cappucino. God forbid Pepsi create itself a bastard child. ;)

Anyway. . .the only Pepsis I really remember were Crystal, Blue and One.

One tasted pretty much like every other diet drink.
Blue was horrible.
Crystal Pepsi tasted OK but it wasn't something I'd make a habit out of drinking.

GStubbs43
July 29th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Yea... I had never heard of Pepsi Cappucino until II read wikipedia. I have never had Crystal either...