PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Scrollbar behavior seems odd in Trusty x64 w/ Gnome Flashback.

cscj01
August 13th, 2014, 06:37 PM
After my upgrade, I noticed a different, and to my way of thinking incorrect, behavior with the scrollbars. I have overlay scrollbars disabled. Whenever i click in the scrollbar bed, the scroll moves to the point where I clicked rather than one page down. Where can I change this behavior?

I should add this is when I have native Ubuntu apps open such as Nautilus and not with Firefox, etc.

vasa1
August 14th, 2014, 03:00 AM
I should add this is when I have native Ubuntu apps open such as Nautilus and not with Firefox, etc.
Are you saying this happens with gtk3 apps (Nautilus) and not with gtk2 apps (Firefox)? I'm not sure that "native Ubuntu apps" is a widely used phrase.

cscj01
August 14th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Perhaps I used an incorrect term. I am thinking of some of the programs I consider to be more a part of the system than just an application, such as Firefox, gLabels, Quad Libet, K3B, Devede, Audacity, MySQL, Libreoffice, etc., although I know they are all applications. It certainly happens in Nautilus. It also happens when trying to assign an icon to a launcher when searching for the icon. I will see if I can list more of the apps where it happens in the morning. It's late here.