PDA

View Full Version : Anyone purchased Ubuntu stickers from the Canonical Store?

nenad6
August 9th, 2014, 11:18 AM
...what are the stickers like? I mean these: http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=718
More than anything, i'd like to know if there's a super key sticker on that sheet so I can cover that awful looking MS logo on my keyboard :)

Regards,

peter d
August 10th, 2014, 05:16 PM
I bought them a few years ago. I don't if/how much thyey've changed since then. There's a good variety of different stickers of good quality, and yes there are stickers that will give you a super key with the ubuntu logo on it. There are stickers that could cover or replace pretty much any MS Windows sticker if that's what you want to do.

user1397
August 11th, 2014, 06:28 AM
I remember getting free stickers from system76 a long time ago, no idea if they still do that. And yes, it included super key stickers.

coldraven
August 11th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Yes I have an Ubuntu super key sticker. The transparent stickers look good on the back of the lid and next to the trackpad. The postage was high so I bought an Ubuntu hat at the same time for the same postage. I loved my Ubuntu hat but I left it on a bus and no-one handed it in :(