PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new mobile phone..

ChrisNTR
July 25th, 2006, 08:53 PM
And I'm open to some suggestions. I'm in the UK and looking for internet browsing, instant messenger (msn protocol) and to make/recieve phone calls. The t-mobile web + walk isn't too bad but can't see a good phone for it really. I basically want the Nokia 770 but to be able to make and recieve calls and texts.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct section if it is.

Thank you for your future advice :)

ChrisNTR

Johnsie
July 25th, 2006, 09:13 PM
From my experience with T-mobiloe, they are a bit of a rip-off. Then again so are most Uk providers... They get away with murder here. I'd like an msn coampatible hpone too so if anyone knows of any good ones a t a decent price let me know. Itt's sad that I have to get an msn phone phone, are there any Linux compatible phones thta could run gaim or openwengo?

prizrak
July 25th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Not sure if T-mobile carries it (I do know it's GSM capable so I would guess a T-mobile SIM would work). The Motorola E815 is a pretty good phone got all the Bluetooth profiles for file sending, which makes it work well with Linux (no need for drivers). Also pretty popular among the phone modding crowd if you are into that :)