PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu case badges

d-cosner
May 24th, 2014, 08:42 PM
My wife recently purchased me a couple of Ubuntu case badges from an eBay seller based in the UK. We picked the chrome and gold Ubuntu badges and I must say they sure look better than the original case badges on my desktop and laptop! The seller is cadmiumpctech. The quality is excellent and it did not take very long for the badges to arrive, they were shipped from the UK to the US.

I am a happy customer! The case badges were exactly what I was looking for to maintain an oem look. The quality was great, they even came with instructions and a nice letter. If you are looking for nice Ubuntu case badges I recommend you check out these guys! You will not be disappointed!

WogBoy
May 25th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Cool I am just about to order this 1. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Powered-by-KDE-Linux-Sticker-Metallic-Silver-/281334274433?pt=UK_Computing_Case_Mods_Stickers_De cals&hash=item4180d45981

bcschmerker
May 25th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Thanks for the heads up on an appropriate promotional for UbuntuŽ; I already located variations on ebaYŽ for any LinUX 3.13 custom build I might do. ;-)

WogBoy
May 25th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Pm them and ask for a quote for what you want,