PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Cairo Dock fails

strejcr
April 18th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Hi,
I had some troubles with cairo dock. I installed it few months ago, it worked fine for some time but about 6 weeks ago came first error - I was doing some stuff (I guess writing an essay or something like this), an unspecified internal error notification appeared and the dock just dissapeared.
It run again after I restarted the computer, later I found out it works even if I only start the cairo dock again, but it happens every single time and it really pisses me off. I turn on the computer the dock is working and after some random time (really, no matter what I'm doing, sometimes its 30 minutes, sometimes 5 hours), the dock fails. I turn off the computer for the night and turn it on in the morning, cairo dock works a while and then fails again.
Do you know about some unsolved issue in Cairo dock, or what would cause this? I'm sure the error notification is about this error, it always happens at the same time, but there's only "Ubuntu zaznamenal vnitřní chybu" (it means "Ubuntu has registered an internal error," but I don't know what would that exactly say in english :) ) and nothing more.