PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Keyboard shortcut in unity, only a few still works

lamertex
March 28th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Less than a week ago I changed my keyboard and an half of the shortcut present in the Keyboard->Shortcut doesn't work anymore... The only things changed it's the language of the keyboard itself, the first was with an US layout this is with IT layout, I've even tried to go back to the US layout in the option but doesn't change anything.
It's not a problem of key recognition because the same action works with the key combination of another that doesn't work and viceversa...
The strange thing is that some shortcuts still work perfectly and other not even changing the shortcut with something else that works fine...
(For example stamp for screenshot works and lowering the volume with the correct media key not, but stamp for lowering the volume do nothing and the same media key for taking a screenshot works fine)
Sorry for the terrible english, I hope it's understandable what the problem is, I didn't find any solution with google :(

I have ubuntu 13.10 with unity, if you need some configuration file I'm always here but I don't know what to post right now...

lamertex
April 1st, 2014, 09:25 PM
Nobody? :cry: