PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] Dolphin continuous panel refresh

riccardo.noc
February 26th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Hi all,
Since I upgraded, I do not remember exactly when, the panel "resources" of dolphin (which shows folders, devices mounted and histories) seems to continually update every second, showing history and making it disappear, reappear soon after. Very annoying, it looks like a disco.
I tried to remove confis (kde/share/config/dolphinrc but nothing seems to be changed... )
Any ideas? Thank you in advance :)

ps. I am using Kubuntu 13.10

riccardo.noc
March 7th, 2014, 02:21 PM
No one has never had this problem? :(

dargaud2
March 7th, 2014, 02:43 PM
I'm not sure what you mean. For about a year I've had a problem with dolphin updating its directory location when you run a command in the terminal panel. For instance if you run 'find /' it starts showing random directories before going back to the original. Annoying and very slow. Is this the same thing ?

riccardo.noc
March 7th, 2014, 05:22 PM
I never had a problem with dolphin before.... since I installed kubuntu 13.10. It happens very often that the panel on the left ( called Resource, where you can find shortcuts to home, Root, bin, etc....) refresh every second, hiding somemething and apprearing just after...
I tried to delete configuration files, but this is still happening...

edit: I think that the process virtuoso-t could be linked to this problem... When i kill virtuoso the continuos refresh seems to be stopped.