PDA

View Full Version : I need gamer opinions... new website plz help!

luv2
February 13th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Hello im new here but ive been really looking for a place to talk with gamers and ask their opinions. me and a few other people have started a gaming website together. we are far from finished but i would really like to know what u all think. I am not a web designer so i did my best to make it look nice.

Now i'll tell u a little bit about it. we are creating a site where people can come for news, reviews ya know typical things but also to socialize with each other about games. Both console and PC gaming. i made it in a way where u visit the site to read news and reviews but also rate and review games yourself. so we can then get a general idea of what the majority of gamers think and like. Its also a place where you can make friends, write forums and make groups for people to join (i guess for clans or just because..) Our main goal is to create this community where everyone has a say or opinion so we can then gather that information to send it into the gaming industry. video games are created for us so i believe we should speak out on the things we like and want from these big multimillionaire gaming companies.

so yea please tell me what you think or what you would like to see form our site. honest opinions but be nice plz :KS

here's the site

dannyboy79
February 13th, 2014, 01:05 PM
based on the quick look i gave the site, it looks really good. I like the format, it looks very professional! I already use a couple other sites for my gaming news though so I am not sure anything special that will pull me away from those sites. Just being honest

oldos2er
February 15th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Not an Ubuntu support request; moved to Cafe.