PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to see you leave, stinkeye!

vasa1
February 9th, 2014, 03:19 AM
I (selfishly) hope you change your mind!

Iowan
February 9th, 2014, 03:28 AM
As do I...

Bashing-om
February 9th, 2014, 03:34 AM
If it was my little slip that tipped that balance,
much remorse.

Loosing an asset to this forum such as yourself, is not a good thing.

Come back.

carl4926
February 9th, 2014, 04:32 AM
Sometimes other things in life have to take priority

bashiergui
February 10th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Its odd how you run across people on anonymous forums like this and start to feel like some are friends, maybe mentors if you're lucky. I wonder if some people don't realize how much they can affect other people's lives. It's nice that you told stinkeye here, maybe he didn't know.

vasa1
February 10th, 2014, 03:28 AM
Its odd how you run across people on anonymous forums like this and start to feel like some are friends, maybe mentors if you're lucky. I wonder if some people don't realize how much they can affect other people's lives. It's nice that you told stinkeye here, maybe he didn't know.

Well, I certainly benefited several times from stinkeye's posts and don't have any hesitation in saying so.

stylintile
February 13th, 2014, 03:12 PM
I hope you change your mind but, whether you do or not, know that you have been an asset to many of us here. Your knowledge and tenaciousness in tracking down solutions has been a big help to me, and many, many others. I wish you the best whatever you do, but I sincerely hope you stay.
Thank You for all of the help you have provided to so many!!!

sudodus
February 13th, 2014, 03:30 PM
I hope you change your mind but, whether you do or not, know that you have been an asset to many of us here. Your knowledge and tenaciousness in tracking down solutions has been a big help to me, and many, many others. I wish you the best whatever you do, but I sincerely hope you stay.
Thank You for all of the help you have provided to so many!!!

+1

Dave_L
February 13th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Did he really say he was leaving?

He made this post, which I tend to agree with:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2204500&p=12923940#post12923940

The issue he raised is a problem, but I don't have a solution.

bashiergui
February 14th, 2014, 02:23 AM
Did he really say he was leaving?
Yup
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2204506