January 28th, 2014, 09:49 PM
what thread?

punkboy22
January 28th, 2014, 10:24 PM
the Oklahoam LoCo forum my bad

TREESofRIGHTEOUSNESS
August 21st, 2014, 12:48 AM
Not really,
I am not really sure how to connect with fellow Okie's that use FLOSS.
But, the loco team, and all that is a bit disjointed.
I just joined the mailing list, as I thought this might be a good avenue.

I am pretty heavily involved in some projects, and I would like it if us Okies could 'join forces' more :)

punkboy22
January 15th, 2015, 04:21 PM
what kind of projects are you involved in?

TREESofRIGHTEOUSNESS
January 15th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Hi,
Right now I am currently working with ToriOS, which is a yet to be released OS, based on Ubuntu 12.04 that uses JWM for the WM.
I have been programming a settings manager to allow users to easily modify the JWM configuration, and I have also been building the session scripts, and working with the programmer of OBI (one button installer)
To package it for Ubuntu, and have made a PPA for it. There are still a few kinks to work out, but the OS runs in about 70MB of memory and will work on very old computers. I have it running quite well on an old Windows ME box.
I also hang out on the Lubuntu users list and help people that have questions (if I can).
There are other things I am working on too, mostly little programs, and packaging things.
I recently pacakged a program called sdesk which is a Panel indicator that you can tie to any script or program.... there is a battery monitor included, and a zenity/gxmessage dialog I wrote as a front-end for locate.

I am sure there is more, but that is what I am mainly doing right now. If you are interested in helping out in any of those projects (testing is helping out), just let me know.