Hein ?! :confused:

:lol: :lol:

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 04:29 PM
это все кто знают русский язык ?! :confused:

Buffalo Soldier
March 25th, 2005, 04:32 PM
jwb,

I'm not sure what to agree or disagree with :)

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 04:36 PM
:) the Theme here simple - whether Is Russian.

jwb
March 25th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Cool. I knew some Russion a long time ago, when i was in the Army. Can't recall it, though. It was "Where is the beer", "Where is the bathroom", "Where is the food" and "Where are the girls". ;-)

I guess if you know those phrases in *any* language, you can get by.

Buffalo Soldier
March 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM
If there is a chance to learn one more language... it would be Russian :)

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 04:50 PM
So it was led that love at us both beer and girls:)

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 04:54 PM
If there is a chance to learn one more language... it would be Russian :)
Russian very very hard, Even for ourselves And popularization is not present

Buffalo Soldier
March 25th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Back when I use to play Starcraft everday my favourite race was Protoss. Whenever I'm about to bring my air battle group (carrier, arbiter and etc). The first think I would do is play the soundtrack from the movie Hunt For The Red October. The patriotic song that they sing inside the Russian sub. I don't understand a word but I love that song :)

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Yes a hymn at us beautiful and if you want I I can find and translate it for you. Only in red October was old, and now recently it именили. And to send it to you on email or icq :)

Buffalo Soldier
March 25th, 2005, 06:30 PM
That would be nice :)
And I've lost the mp3. Know where I can look for it? Tried searching thru kazaa... but its hard to find.

jcookeman
March 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Gees....I live in Moscow. Been here for a couple months now. And Russian is HARD. I'm just now learning to read it, but speaking is a whole other matter. I wish myself luck!

But, the beer and the ladies...mighty fine!

tanari
March 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Я тоже присоединюсь к списку русских пользователей ubuntu :).
В России в основном популярностью пользуются mandrake да fedora, но это наверное просто по старой привычке.

jcookeman

And Russian is HARD
It was always interesting to me is russian language hard to people who speak in english or in other languages.
Do you know some other languages? Can you compare what is hurder german or russian? In school german was a little hurd for me and french also isn't very easy language.

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Yes I too learned french, and the grammar of English now is hard given :( But anything I am old and I think that all will turn out.

To jcookeman

Success to you the friend

To Buffalo Soldier

I search and as I shall find at once I shall give the link.

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Я тоже присоединюсь к списку русских пользователей ubuntu :).
В России в основном популярностью пользуются mandrake да fedora, но это наверное просто по старой привычке.

Я как раз к ним отношусь. Сам на шапке с 8 сижу. Кстати не отказался бы от помощи по убунту, может скооперируемся по аське ?? мой номер 999336

Bloody
March 25th, 2005, 10:00 PM
To tanari

Такой вопрос, я на дебиане не давно и по сих пор не ясно, как поставить скрипт на авто запуск вместе с системой, в шаках это можно сделать через rc.local а как тут это сделать ?

jcookeman
March 26th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Well, while growing up in Texas I was around some Spanish, and you could catch on by "immersion." However, Russian is not that way. There are English speaking people that have lived here for 10+ years and can't speak it.

If you put effort in to it, then you will make it, but as a speaker of only English I guess I can't really weigh in 100%. But, even Russian people have told me Russian is hard.

I haven't started lessons yet, but hope to soon. I'm excited to learn it.

Justin

Bloody
March 26th, 2005, 10:10 AM
The Russian person will understand any conjugation of a verb and etc. Therefore to us to understand whom easier or.

clx
March 26th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Конечно же есть :)
Такой замечательный дистрибутив, ещё бы не было .

Bloody
March 26th, 2005, 05:06 PM
кто как борится с mc а модет и справился. У меня так и не выходит нормальный шрифт в нем, обязательно первой буквы нет да и таблица вся какая то "рваная" Хотел прдменить локал файл перекодировав его с koi8-r в utf-8 по средствам iconv НО получился абслодютно такой же шрифт что и в мс нет парвых букв, в koi8-r же все отлично. В общем у кого получилось сделать его красывым, пишите и рассказывайте как :)

tanari
March 26th, 2005, 11:14 PM
я сразу же после инсталяции сделал dpkg reconfigure locales (извеняюсь, но правильного написания команды я не помню) и поставил UTF-8, с тех пор у меня ни разу проблем с кодировкой не было.

Вот ссылки полезные, там можно помощи на русском попросить.
#ubuntu-ru на freenode.net
http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ru

Кто хорошо владеет английским и русским и есть свободное время можете помочь с переводом программ на:
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/rosetta

А вообще, если народу будет больше, то можно будет попросить админов сделать раздел для русских пользователей, но пока ещё рановато :), хотя бы в irc все почаще залазили дя mailing lists просматривалию

Bloody

Я как раз к ним отношусь. Сам на шапке с 8 сижу. Кстати не отказался бы от помощи по убунту, может скооперируемся по аське ?? мой номер 999336

мой номер 306080341, но я сам новичок и мало чем могу помочь, раз ты на шапке с 8 версии сидишь, то уж явно лучше меня в линуксе разбираешься :).

jdong
March 26th, 2005, 11:30 PM
http://ubuntuforums.org/faq.php?

* Write in English the best you can.

;)

Bloody
March 26th, 2005, 11:34 PM
http://ubuntuforums.org/faq.php?

;)

Sorry. But nevertheless it is interesting to everyone to find the person talking on the native language

jdong
March 26th, 2005, 11:43 PM
No, it's fine by me, by all means... The only time where it would start being a problem is if a flame war broke out here, and us mods would be sitting here cut-and-pasting every post into Google translator ;)

Bloody
March 26th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Frankly speaking I too often resort to the help of the translator or the dictionary.

MonoLT
April 15th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Русские есть везде :)

Вместе мы сила!

mike998
April 15th, 2005, 01:43 PM
hmmm funny this...
I'm trying to learn Russian - taking the pimsleur lessons on the bus to and from work and I intend on buying a couple of text books when I have finished the first series.
I have just always wanted to learn Russian - Whether or not I *DO* anything with it, is another matter!

muzza
April 16th, 2005, 12:44 PM
It's all Greek to me!

minio
April 16th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Могу я тоже пристаь к вам? Я по русски много неумею, но у меня клавиатура с русским алфавитом. :)

Bloody
April 16th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Могу я тоже пристаь к вам? Я по русски много неумею, но у меня клавиатура с русским алфавитом. :)
мы только за :)

mike998
April 16th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Sigh...
The unfortunate thing is... I can't READ Russian!

void_false
April 16th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Heh. Never knew there're so many people who want to learn russian. :)

P.S.
Привет камрады.

aiserv
April 8th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Меня тоже запишите! ;)

Kimm
April 8th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Я вообще не думаю, что это имеет смысл ... компьютерные переводы не совсем совершенен, но надо попробовать

Xd

Boni2k
April 8th, 2007, 10:42 PM
I totally agree with Kimm...

Grey
April 8th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Back when I use to play Starcraft everday my favourite race was Protoss. Whenever I'm about to bring my air battle group (carrier, arbiter and etc). The first think I would do is play the soundtrack from the movie Hunt For The Red October. The patriotic song that they sing inside the Russian sub. I don't understand a word but I love that song :)

I think you are referring to the Russian Anthem. :)

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_anthem) can hook you up with MP3 and OGG. But yeah. I would really like to learn Russian as well. I made a mistake and took Japanese in school. So now being in the workplace, it's just going to be even harder to pick up Russian.

macogw
April 9th, 2007, 04:48 AM
It was always interesting to me is russian language hard to people who speak in english or in other languages.
Do you know some other languages? Can you compare what is hurder german or russian? In school german was a little hurd for me and french also isn't very easy language.
As someone who has studied (in school) Spanish, Japanese, and Russian, and picked up random bits of a bunch of other languages...

Russian is one of the hardest languages I've studied (I blame the teacher). Spanish was insanely easy, so I switched to Japanese. Japanese is a bit easier than Russian, but I wouldn't say it's a huge gap in difficulty level. I'm always looking for a linguistic challenge.

Japanese is easier than Russian for me. Japanese grammar is structured, but in a different way. You do change word endings, but only for verbs and adjectives, and they use the same types of endings which just get added on to each other. One word might get a string of 3 (or more, though I can't think of a situation where it'd be useful) endings. For instance, "did not want to speak" you take "to speak" which is "hanasu" and change it to hanashitai to make "want to speak" then change the last i to "kunai" to make it hanashikunai which is "not want to speak" and then change the last i to "katta" to make hanashikunakatta (did not want to speak). That'd be "Я не хочю говориц" (I think...)

The words can be in pretty much any order like Russian (at least that's what the teacher said) because Japanese puts one-syllable "particles" after words. That's similar to the Russian case system, I guess, but it's not as extensive. The prepositional case in Russian is ~ni in Japanese. I think I remember learning that in Russian when to use prepositional case and when not to depends on if there's an event happening there or something like that...Japanese does a weird thing like that. If it's "in" or there's an event, it's ~de, but if it's "at" or "to" it's ~ni. Understanding Japanese can be a bit tricky because it's normal to leave off a lot of words and just imply things.

I think what was the most complicated thing about Russian grammar was that after 4 years of Japanese I've gotten used to not worrying about gender. Spanish had 2 genders, and that was easy enough. Japanese's particles were similar to using cases. The combination makes things more complicated.

The hardest thing about the class was how much spelling counted. The teacher was evil about that. With the Ъ and Ь and the soft vowels and that whole thing with o's turning into a's when you say them and whatnot, it was really tricky. Japanese and Spanish and Serbo-Croatian and Welsh (I don't know Welsh, just a few words) all have very phonetic spelling. I'm not taking Russian in school anymore because of that. I consider speaking/listening essential, and I can read Cyrillic, so I think the way spelling was emphasized was a bit ridiculous and will study Russian on my own from now on.

Also, after 4 years of Japanese, I found it weird to go back to a language where you sound out words. I haven't sounded words out since elementary school. Spanish and Serbo-Croatian (using the Latin letters like Croats/Bosnians, not Cyrillic like Serbs) didn't really require sounding out because of how phonetic they were. Given the spelling tricks I mentioned in the above paragraph, sounding out Russian is slightly more involved. I've been able to read Cyrillic for probably 6 years, but with how some letters look like English letters and some don't there's times where you see t in cursive and think "m" or b and think of "b" instead of "v". It's funny trying to make letters that look like a certain pronunciation due to a lifetime of that use and having to say it completely differently. I don't really like sounding out words, so until I can read Russian *quickly* I probably won't like reading it. I don't always sound out in Japanese (and when I do, I don't like it and wish there were more Chinese symbols there). A lot of words can be replaced with Chinese symbols. Chinese symbols mean that without sounding it out or thinking about pronunciation, I have the meaning immediately.

By the way, Serbo-Croatian is the reason I said Russian is "one of the hardest." One of my friends was teaching me his language (he's Bosnian), and he doesn't really understand the grammar to be able to say "this is ____ case." He just knows "this is how we say it." They're similar in being Slavic, so some roots are similar, but Serbo-Croatian has one more case. They're probably tied.

Ack, this is long...

And about German: not too hard for English speakers because English is originally a Germanic language.
Spanish, French: due to Latin roots and similar sentence structure, not hard for English speakers, easy to fudge
Slavic languages: some Latin roots, but complex grammar makes it harder for English speakers, not fudgeable!
Asian languages: should be hard for English speakers. The tendency to only say 1/2 of the sentence presents problems when listening/reading, but it means that if you don't know how to say something, fudging it by leaving things out is easier.

What I expect to be hardest: Chinese. Even more implied than Japanese due to lack of tense (Japanese has past and not-past) + it has tones. If I get around to studying it any time soon, I'll figure out if it or Russian is harder.

TrailerTrash
April 9th, 2007, 05:25 AM
So..What is the other most easy language a english speaker to learn? I do want to learn a second language. :confused:

Off topic i know..I think... LOL

macogw
April 9th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Probably Spanish. Once you get used to putting the adjective after the noun and using the "object of person" instead of "person's object" construction, the word order is pretty much the same. A lot of the words are very similar through Latin roots, though that requires being able to recognize the roots. For instance, if you see the word "verdad" in Spanish, what Latin root do you think of? You should think of the Latin word "veritas" which is where the English word "verdict" comes from. All three words mean "truth" or "true." I didn't know the word veritas when I figured that out, by the way (I don't know Latin). I used knowing the English and Spanish words to figure it out when I saw the Latin word on a shirt. Finding nmeumonic devices between English and Spanish easy because of the Latin similarities. It might be harder at first to guess at meanings, but remembering them is easy because if you have both halves you just have to notice that the Spanish word sounds like an English synonym. I haven't studied Spanish in years. I can't speak it very well anymore due to lack of practice, but writing (or sometimes slow speech) I can handle because a lot of Spanish words look like their English counterparts. I eventually felt like Spanish was "funny English" after 10 years of it.

Guess at what these Spanish words are in English:
dormir
universidad
grande
dia
febrero
dios
escuela
malo
mano

Answers (http://www.geocities.com/dollzrgr8/spanishanswers.html)

RAV TUX
April 9th, 2007, 05:56 AM
As someone who has studied (in school) Spanish, Japanese, and Russian, and picked up random bits of a bunch of other languages...

Russian is one of the hardest languages I've studied (I blame the teacher). Spanish was insanely easy, so I switched to Japanese. Japanese is a bit easier than Russian, but I wouldn't say it's a huge gap in difficulty level. I'm always looking for a linguistic challenge.

Japanese is easier than Russian for me. Japanese grammar is structured, but in a different way. You do change word endings, but only for verbs and adjectives, and they use the same types of endings which just get added on to each other. One word might get a string of 3 (or more, though I can't think of a situation where it'd be useful) endings. For instance, "did not want to speak" you take "to speak" which is "hanasu" and change it to hanashitai to make "want to speak" then change the last i to "kunai" to make it hanashikunai which is "not want to speak" and then change the last i to "katta" to make hanashikunakatta (did not want to speak). That'd be "Я не хочю говориц" (I think...)

The words can be in pretty much any order like Russian (at least that's what the teacher said) because Japanese puts one-syllable "particles" after words. That's similar to the Russian case system, I guess, but it's not as extensive. The prepositional case in Russian is ~ni in Japanese. I think I remember learning that in Russian when to use prepositional case and when not to depends on if there's an event happening there or something like that...Japanese does a weird thing like that. If it's "in" or there's an event, it's ~de, but if it's "at" or "to" it's ~ni. Understanding Japanese can be a bit tricky because it's normal to leave off a lot of words and just imply things.

I think what was the most complicated thing about Russian grammar was that after 4 years of Japanese I've gotten used to not worrying about gender. Spanish had 2 genders, and that was easy enough. Japanese's particles were similar to using cases. The combination makes things more complicated.

The hardest thing about the class was how much spelling counted. The teacher was evil about that. With the Ъ and Ь and the soft vowels and that whole thing with o's turning into a's when you say them and whatnot, it was really tricky. Japanese and Spanish and Serbo-Croatian and Welsh (I don't know Welsh, just a few words) all have very phonetic spelling. I'm not taking Russian in school anymore because of that. I consider speaking/listening essential, and I can read Cyrillic, so I think the way spelling was emphasized was a bit ridiculous and will study Russian on my own from now on.

Also, after 4 years of Japanese, I found it weird to go back to a language where you sound out words. I haven't sounded words out since elementary school. Spanish and Serbo-Croatian (using the Latin letters like Croats/Bosnians, not Cyrillic like Serbs) didn't really require sounding out because of how phonetic they were. Given the spelling tricks I mentioned in the above paragraph, sounding out Russian is slightly more involved. I've been able to read Cyrillic for probably 6 years, but with how some letters look like English letters and some don't there's times where you see t in cursive and think "m" or b and think of "b" instead of "v". It's funny trying to make letters that look like a certain pronunciation due to a lifetime of that use and having to say it completely differently. I don't really like sounding out words, so until I can read Russian *quickly* I probably won't like reading it. I don't always sound out in Japanese (and when I do, I don't like it and wish there were more Chinese symbols there). A lot of words can be replaced with Chinese symbols. Chinese symbols mean that without sounding it out or thinking about pronunciation, I have the meaning immediately.

By the way, Serbo-Croatian is the reason I said Russian is "one of the hardest." One of my friends was teaching me his language (he's Bosnian), and he doesn't really understand the grammar to be able to say "this is ____ case." He just knows "this is how we say it." They're similar in being Slavic, so some roots are similar, but Serbo-Croatian has one more case. They're probably tied.

Ack, this is long...

And about German: not too hard for English speakers because English is originally a Germanic language.
Spanish, French: due to Latin roots and similar sentence structure, not hard for English speakers, easy to fudge
Slavic languages: some Latin roots, but complex grammar makes it harder for English speakers, not fudgeable!
Asian languages: should be hard for English speakers. The tendency to only say 1/2 of the sentence presents problems when listening/reading, but it means that if you don't know how to say something, fudging it by leaving things out is easier.

What I expect to be hardest: Chinese. Even more implied than Japanese due to lack of tense (Japanese has past and not-past) + it has tones. If I get around to studying it any time soon, I'll figure out if it or Russian is harder.

Actually I found that Russian was one of the easiest languages to learn...

macogw
April 9th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Actually I found that Russian was one of the easiest languages to learn...

Ты знаеш русский? Why didn't I know that? And why do you think it's easiest? The grammar is really complicated (though not as much as, what is it with like 17 cases? Hungarian?). Every word is really 24 (or so) of them!

For comparing the difficulties of different languages, Brunellus might be a good person to get in here. He speaks English, Spanish, Latin, and Tagalog. He can't compare to Russian, but he can compare those.

I wonder if Latin or Spanish is easier? Latin's rather dead, so no use to anyone who's not reading Catholic Church documents or learning it to get a strong foundation in language etymologies for English, Spanish, French, and Italian. If you want to learn multiple Latin-based languages though, learning Latin is a great idea. I think Latin has funny declensions like the Slavic cases though (at least, that's how the Bosnian kid explained having 7 cases in his language).

PryGuy
April 9th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Привет всем! :)

Stone123
April 9th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Ты знаеш русский? Why didn't I know that? And why do you think it's easiest? The grammar is really complicated (though not as much as, what is it with like 17 cases? Hungarian?). Every word is really 24 (or so) of them!

Я понимаю
(never studied russian)

I think if you speak slavic languages it's easy to understand other slavic languages.

PryGuy
April 9th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I'd love to thank all the people from another countries that have interest in Russia... It's always very pleasant. :)

azkehmm
April 9th, 2007, 09:24 AM
So..What is the other most easy language a english speaker to learn? I do want to learn a second language. :confused:

Off topic i know..I think... LOL

Any germanic language should be relatively easy to learn. German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish... and propably a few other ******* languages as well. I never really liked latin languages like french or italian, but they should be easy enough to learn. Well, maybe not french, due to weird grammar compared to English and Danish (my native language), for example. Everyone I know, says spanish is ridicilously easy, though.
Apart from english, german has always seemed easy to me. It has a very structured grammar and logical syntax which is very similar to english.

jariku
April 9th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I think if you speak slavic languages it's easy to understand other slavic languages.
True. I've studied some Russian and some Czech (also I lived in Czech Republic for one year) and I find it easy-ish to understand at least something in most slavonic languages. Hopefully I'll be able to really start studying Russian, Czech and Polish next year (or the year after) in a university.

bonzodog
April 9th, 2007, 03:39 PM
I speak English, Irish Gaelic(beginner), and French(pidgin).

We have a lot of Polish and Russian speakers here- I say russian speakers as very few are from russia itself, with the entry restrictions to this country. A lot of them are from Lithuania, Latvia, and Bulgaria.

Polish is a fun language, but it's becoming ever more needed here due to the large polish population.

macogw
April 9th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Я понимаю
(never studied russian)

хочю is the same in Russian and Serbo-Croatian :)
I've noticed that in pretty much every Slavic language, hello/hi is "zdr..."
Russian: zdravstvoitse
Bulgarian: zdrave (hello), zdrasti (hi)
Serbo-Croatian: zdravo

and I'm sure there's more to that list that I don't know

jariku
April 9th, 2007, 04:38 PM
In Czech and Slovak it's "Ahoj" or "Čau".

macogw
April 9th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Okay, make that every Slavic language I've heard spoken :p
Polish was something "zdr..." too, I just forget what.

prizrak
April 9th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Okay, make that every Slavic language I've heard spoken :p
Polish was something "zdr..." too, I just forget what.

That's because it comes from the word "health" (zdorov'e). Greeting someone is basically wishing them health. And yes it's very possible to figure out what is being sad in one Slavic language if you speak a different one, they do all come from the same source ;)

D!mon
April 9th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Of course they are similar.. it's just obvious!) But some words that are pronounced in the same way have opposite meaning.. so be careful:))

Есть тут русские, конечно)

macogw
April 9th, 2007, 06:06 PM
That's because it comes from the word "health" (zdorov'e). Greeting someone is basically wishing them health. And yes it's very possible to figure out what is being sad in one Slavic language if you speak a different one, they do all come from the same source ;)

is that why my mom says "na zdrovyat" when she drinks?

prizrak
April 9th, 2007, 06:16 PM
is that why my mom says "na zdrovyat" when she drinks?
Hehe yep. It is a good Russian tradition, drink to health. Of course the drinking part tends to negate it but hell ;)

Russkie vezde est' ;)

mips
April 9th, 2007, 06:40 PM
I also think he is referring to the Russian anthem which is the most beautifull anthem to me. Gives me goose bumps and makes my eyes go teary.

Keep in mind that there are several versions of the russian anthem. The old one is the best. the one after the breakup of the CCCP & Communist Govt. is not so cool. Fortunately our comrades came to their senses and brought the old one back :)

I have 3 different versions of the Russian anthem, if anybody wants it PM me with your email address.

The best one is by the Alexandrov Soviet Army Ensemble, conductor Vyacheslav Korobko, Anthem of Russia

illu45
April 9th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I've met a few people who speak Russian in the IRC room. Myself, I was born in Kiev, Ukraine, so I speak an odd mix of Russian and Ukranian. Nice to see so many Russian folks using uby :).

Stone123
April 9th, 2007, 07:57 PM
In Czech and Slovak it's "Ahoj" or "Čau".

That's just modernized italian Ciao.

хочю is the same in Russian and Serbo-Croatian :)
Russian: zdravstvoitse
Bulgarian: zdrave (hello), zdrasti (hi)
Serbo-Croatian: zdravo

and I'm sure there's more to that list that I don't know

Yes Zdravo = helthy . Serbo-Croatian is my nativ language . Some call it Serbian some Croatian or Bosnian. Just like linux distros.

IYY
April 9th, 2007, 08:02 PM
I too am Russian.

jariku
April 9th, 2007, 08:22 PM
And "Ahoj" is modernized Latin "Ad Honorem Jesu". What's your point?

AndyCooll
April 9th, 2007, 08:56 PM
I've met a few people who speak Russian in the IRC room. Myself, I was born in Kiev, Ukraine, so I speak an odd mix of Russian and Ukranian. Nice to see so many Russian folks using uby :).

My ex-wife is Russian. Unfortunately I learnt very little Russian while we were together. I actually met her in Kiev, and I've revisited a couple of times since. To this day it remains my favourite city.

I have fond memories of both Ukraine and Russia and especially the warmth of the people

:cool:

prizrak
April 9th, 2007, 09:25 PM
That's funny my g/f is from Kiev. I hated that place though, no room to drift :(

mips
April 10th, 2007, 12:34 AM
That's funny my g/f is from Kiev. I hated that place though, no room to drift :(

Maybe it's his ex :)

gjtoth
April 10th, 2007, 12:42 AM
это все кто знают русский язык ?! :confused:

No habla escargot, dood.

macogw
April 10th, 2007, 12:48 AM

Yes Zdravo = helthy . Serbo-Croatian is my nativ language . Some call it Serbian some Croatian or Bosnian. Just like linux distros.

I usually refer to it as Bosnian because the guy that was teaching me a bit is from Sarajevo. Unfortunately, while it is possible to make altavista or dictionary.com translate Russian, they don't do Serbo-Crotian, so I can't get translations of Bijelo Dugme songs to try to learn some from them. Probably wouldn't help much on my favourite of their songs, Kosovska, though.

Stone123
April 10th, 2007, 05:41 AM
I usually refer to it as Bosnian because the guy that was teaching me a bit is from Sarajevo. Unfortunately, while it is possible to make altavista or dictionary.com translate Russian, they don't do Serbo-Crotian, so I can't get translations of Bijelo Dugme songs to try to learn some from them. Probably wouldn't help much on my favourite of their songs, Kosovska, though.

Did a quick lookup on elitesecurity.org :

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

beefcurry
April 10th, 2007, 06:54 AM
Russians on my 3rd must learn languages, first is Chinese, then Spanish. God, I wish I could just put down all the other subjects.

Skefflock
April 13th, 2007, 07:22 AM
Русские есть. I'm one of em.

Vixis
May 8th, 2007, 10:25 PM
А еще больше русских тут http://forum.ubuntu.ru

FurryNemesis
May 8th, 2007, 10:34 PM
По-русски:
Я имею после того как я был Babelfishing эта вся резьба на последний час пытаясь найти вне большойа секрет. Никакой интерес он не делает никакое чувство.

siberman
March 8th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Ессесно))

Giant Speck
March 8th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Ессесно))

Некромант!