PDA

View Full Version : looking forward to buying myself a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for the holidays.

kevpan8152
November 15th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Now that I have my Sprint Buy Back Credit of $235 for Trading In an Apple IPhone 5, I can now afford the Galaxy Note 3 just as soon as I get my next Paycheck from the U.S. Government (Social Security).

ads2996
November 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM
I have the s3 and love it(except my broken sd card :-(, I think the notes big screen will be gd for watching movies and YouTube videos.

kevpan8152
November 15th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I have the s3 and love it(except my broken sd card :-(, I think the notes big screen will be gd for watching movies and YouTube videos.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Clock Work Recovery, and CM 10.2 Nighty Kernels on it, so I know exactly how much Larger the screen is than my IPhone 5S (which I only keep using for my Apple Beta Testing with the Apple Developer Program, otherwise I would go S4 100%).

kevpan8152
November 15th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Clock Work Recovery, and CM 10.2 Nighty Kernels on it, so I know exactly how much Larger the screen is than my IPhone 5S (which I only keep using for my Apple Beta Testing with the Apple Developer Program, otherwise I would go S4 100%).

I should also mention that I do sometimes have trouble with the Microphone on this S4 (usually while running this Custom CM 10.2 ROM) so I usually use the IPhone 5S for all my Phone Calls.

kevpan8152
November 15th, 2013, 10:41 AM
I have the s3 anad love it(except my broken sd card :-(, I think the notes big screen will be gd for watching movies and YouTube videos.

The Sprint Sales Lady did show my her Galaxy Note 3 at the store yesterday and I was very impressed with how large it was and the graphics looked great by the way.