PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costume Ideas

King Dude
October 29th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Here comes that time of year again where I have to figure out a good, simple, practical, inexpensive costume to wear for Halloween, since I don't have my Donnie Darko skeleton hoodie anymore.

Any ideas?

pissedoffdude
October 29th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Anything you want specifically? Maybe get yourself a black fedora, make sure you hide your hair, get some sunglasses and a cheap mask, then you're Heisenberg. You can also buy some blue pop rocks and put them in a plastic bag. Or, if you really want to be cheap (and corny), wear a Fox brand shirt and put some make-up on your face and then you're The Fox. Haha, yeah these are pretty lame

King Dude
October 29th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Nah... What about either Dr. Frankenstein or a white Bob Marley?

Old_Grey_Wolf
October 29th, 2013, 10:14 PM
It is a little late to design a costume. :)

You could be one of the millions of zombies. :) If you have old cloths that you have planned to discard; then, you can slash them with a knife. Get some dark makeup from the pharmacy, and combine that with fake blood kits available in many stores.

Frogs Hair
October 29th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Thrift stores have some strange clothing at times.

pissedoffdude
October 30th, 2013, 01:43 AM
It is a little late to design a costume. :)

You could be one of the millions of zombies. :) If you have old cloths that you have planned to discard; then, you can slash them with a knife. Get some dark makeup from the pharmacy, and combine that with fake blood kits available in many stores.

Yep, you can also use that clothes to be a hobo, hehe. I say it depends on what you're doing. If you're actually going to trick or treat, then it's best to pick something recognizable. If party, then anything you want goes, so you don't have to spend as much time designing it

King Dude
October 30th, 2013, 07:38 PM
A zombie would actually work out pretty well considering what I'm going to do with my friends. Unfortunately, I have no ripped clothes :/ (First world problem, right?)

I think I might just go as a 1950's Greaser, since I have a leather jacket and everything. I might upload a pic later to get your opinions on how it looks.

Old_Grey_Wolf
October 30th, 2013, 08:46 PM
I think I might just go as a 1950's Greaser, since I have a leather jacket and everything. I might upload a pic later to get your opinions on how it looks.

LOL, I remember the 50's. Blue jeans, t-shirts, loafers, and jackets. I used Brylcreem to slick my hair back in those days.

VinDSL
October 30th, 2013, 09:28 PM
A zombie would actually work out pretty well considering what I'm going to do with my friends. Unfortunately, I have no ripped clothes :/ (First world problem, right?)
Ripped clothes not needed...

Just go as a zombie driver ;)

King Dude
October 30th, 2013, 10:43 PM
LOL, I remember the 50's. Blue jeans, t-shirts, loafers, and jackets. I used Brylcreem to slick my hair back in those days.
You remember the fifties? How old are you? lol

And I'll have to check out that Blycreem. I've been looking for something to slick my hair back with for ages, and I'm tired of cheap 99cents store sport gel.

Ripped clothes not needed...

Just go as a zombie driver ;)
If only I had a car to drive. I have a 1970 Monte Carlo, a 1950 Chevy, a 1948 Studebaker Commander, and a 1957 Pontiac Star Chief, and not one of them is capable of driving (legally, anyways).

Old_Grey_Wolf
October 30th, 2013, 11:16 PM
You remember the fifties? How old are you? lol

LOL, I was born in the 40's.

tazz4vr
October 30th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Being a Compliance Officer, I am going to be fully decked out with handcuffs, whips, etc... :)

VinDSL
October 31st, 2013, 05:32 AM
If only I had a car to drive.[...]
Don't need a car either...

Heh, look. All you need, to be a zombie driver, is a smartphone in one hand, and a bent/broken steering wheel in the other. Walk around in a trance, like an Apple iPhone user, and you got it made.

You'll be the bell_of_the_ball. Just don't acknowledge anybody -- pretend they don't exist -- like any other smartphone user.

Might be a teaching-moment for your 'friends'... ;)

PJs Ronin
October 31st, 2013, 10:39 AM
Best costume I saw was when goth girl Abbey Sciuto (NCIS) went from this

to Marilyn Munroe look-a-like from The Seven Year Itch:

Scared the bejeezus out of me.

King Dude
October 31st, 2013, 09:26 PM
Best costume I saw was when goth girl Abbey Sciuto (NCIS) went from this

to Marilyn Munroe look-a-like from The Seven Year Itch:

Scared the bejeezus out of me.
On a quick side note, The Seven Year Itch was a fantastic movie.