PDA

View Full Version : Football manager 2014 coming to linux.

philinux
September 17th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Good news if you're into this.

http://www.techdrivein.com/2013/09/football-manager-2014-for-linux-release.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+techdrivein+(Tech+Drive-in)&m=1

King Dude
September 18th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Meh.

fontis
September 18th, 2013, 09:19 AM
So ****ing excited about this.
Great game!

fadhil-hakadir
September 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Awesome!

arkan01d
September 19th, 2013, 03:25 PM
As an American I don't get much exposure into the world of soccer. The extent of my knowledge is what I have gained from muted TV's in the assorted Mexican restaurants I've spent a dinner or two in. Just last week I was speaking to a few guys from Tanzania who explained just how cut throat soccer is. How if a team doesn't win, players will leave, and the teams rankings can put them in a lower tier, and the whole team could bankrupt. You could literally go from Hero to Zero in a year or vise versa. That makes me think Football Manager could be a really fun game to play. But I'm just not sure how much a completely clueless person, such as myself, would really enjoy a game like that.

KCNLbAf
September 22nd, 2013, 01:00 AM
-Wonders if there will be a Mourinho mode complete with having an option with poking Villanova in the eye-

fadhil-hakadir
September 22nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Or make random analogies like eggs and etc. well in short, hopefully he'll be as colourful. It's a tall order, but you'd never know!

KCNLbAf
September 22nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
I might give that game a try. I need to do my research on that.