PDA

View Full Version : How Long is your Hair? - AKA: the dumbest topic in the cafe

Rumor
July 17th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Hair, ah yes. I remember it well. I even have the wedding photos to prove it. Anyway, seeing as some of the threads here are getting a bit intense, I thought I'd post something utterly lame and ask:

How long is your hair? (if it is not listed in the choices, explain.)
Are you male or female? (No, there *is* no third option.)

The male or female thing is just a matter of curiosity. I've only known one woman who kept her hair less than an inch long by her own choice.

Anyway, my hair is less than an inch long and I am male.

bluevoodoo1
July 17th, 2006, 02:15 AM
Mine is a bit past my shoulders, I'm male, and once it's 10+ inches*, I plan on donating it to locksoflove.org

* in a ponytail

Edited for clarity.

MetalMusicAddict
July 17th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Shoulder length. Ive always been a Metalhead, never had the hair. Started 2 years ago, now I look like one. \m/

professor_chaos
July 17th, 2006, 03:03 AM
What I have left on my head, is less than one inch.
There are other areas that are longer. :)

Jedeye
July 17th, 2006, 03:19 AM
buzz cut... clippers cost less than $15 cut it myself every 2 weeks :)

Harold P
July 17th, 2006, 03:21 AM
I guess I'm betwen ears and shoulders? (No I did not take this picture for this topic!)

http://myspace-583.vo.llnwd.net/00941/38/58/941218583_l.jpg

Rumor
July 17th, 2006, 03:55 AM
What I have left on my head, is less than one inch.
There are other areas that are longer. :)

Well, I can post a 'How Long is the Hair on your Back?' poll later . . .

:p

carl13
July 17th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Less than one inch. I get a my hair cut every two weeks.

briancurtin
July 17th, 2006, 03:59 AM
(No I did not take this picture for this topic!)
did you take it for myspace...?

briancurtin
July 17th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Less than one inch. I get a my hair cut every two weeks.
that snickers toupe makes your less than one inch of hair look great i must say

Christmas
July 17th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Mine is just a little more than my shoulders. Long live rock 'n roll, eh?

RavenOfOdin
July 17th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Very short cut, with no sideburns and hair on the back of my head only reaching as low as my jaw bone.

I got it done a couple of weeks ago and I'll go to get it trimmed when it becomes bushy again.

carl13
July 17th, 2006, 04:41 AM
that snickers toupe makes your less than one inch of hair look great i must say

Snickers toupe?, I am not sure what you are talking about?

http://www.adweek.com/aw/images/best_spots/best_spots_05/1212_bs10.jpg

ericesque
July 17th, 2006, 04:43 AM
I'm not sure there's an option for my cut. It's not buzz, but it's not exactly down to my ears. Got sorta the flip up in front bed-head style. I get a cut when I can't get the flip to work anymore-- which, more often than not, is already too late.

DoktorSeven
July 17th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Male, shoulder length, long, thick, chaotic hair.

I would look really, really ugly (uglier? :) ) with it shaved...

chickengirl
July 17th, 2006, 04:58 AM
Mine's just about shoulder length. I just had it cut.

grte
July 17th, 2006, 05:04 AM
I'm male, and my hair is shoulder length. I had it shaved for a couple years, but the fact is, I'm a metalhead. Headbangin' just doesn't feel right with buzzed hair.

GameManK
July 17th, 2006, 05:11 AM
I'm male, my hair is about an inch and a half long. Want to grow it out (headbanging+airguitar8) :-# ), but never seem to be quite patient enough.

Iandefor
July 17th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Male, never had much patience for hair. I keep it less than two inches long, rarely longer than 1.

Rumor
July 17th, 2006, 12:58 PM
One other note. I knew a girl, probably 35 years ago, whose hair qualified for the Rapunzel answer. It was about to the backs of her knees. I've never seen anyone with hair quite so long since.

jeffc313
July 17th, 2006, 01:03 PM
maybe just an inch, i dont usually keep track. But I have a massive cow-lick in the front of my head, so i have to keep it short so it doesnt look rediculous, (male)
-jeff

Stormy Eyes
July 17th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Male, and it's halfway down my back. My wife loves it.

matthew
July 17th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I needed a relaxed, amusing topic. Thanks to the OP for the diversion.

Me: male, just to ears, but fluctuates between a really short buzz to about 1 1/2 inches...I get busy and forget to visit the barber. I used to have it long, past my shoulders and really liked that look. Maybe I'll let it grow again when the kids are older. :)

WildTangent
July 17th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Male, just past ear length. I'm trying to grow it longer, I've never had long hair. For years, it's always been no longer than an inch because I'd constantly be getting it buzzed because of cadets. I'm no longer in cadets though, :)

-Wild

der_joachim
July 17th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Hmmm... I may be a bit shiny to be honest. I do have a beard though. :)

Kvark
July 17th, 2006, 07:47 PM
A little bit longer then shoulder length. Plus a goatee.

Going by the replys here longhairs seem to be unusually common on this forum. :D

Rumor
July 17th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Going by the replys here longhairs seem to be unusually common on this forum. :D

I fully expected there'd be a bunch of the long-hair types. I meant to add an option for the poofy hair too, but . . .

What surprises me is the number of buzz-cut people.

I would say that it makes me feel warm and fuzzy, but someone might think I was trying to be funny.

Biltong (Dee)
July 17th, 2006, 08:06 PM
One other note. I knew a girl, probably 35 years ago, whose hair qualified for the Rapunzel answer. It was about to the backs of her knees. I've never seen anyone with hair quite so long since.

I used to have long hair like that but wanted it short.
What a mistake!

I'm a girl - and girls look funny going to a barber so we have to fork out a zillion bucks for Frederico at the "Chez eau de 'air" boutique to style it. (It's all a female image thing understood by no male alive :twisted: )

Having neither the money, not a liking for males dressed in tight-fitting pink pants my hair is halfway down my back again. :D

Skia_42
July 17th, 2006, 08:31 PM
I wanter to grow my hair out by ended up shaving it. My mom got cancer so I dyed it purple and then shaved it a week later in solidarity...

ember
July 17th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Well - I guess, my hair's roughly halfway down my back. Unfortunately it grows slower than I want it to ;).

I'd attach a photo as proof, but strangely my firefox crashed when I tried this morning, so I won't try again ;)

Yet, i have to admit that I normally meet the 'hair-length-thread' only in metal forums. But I guess there's a certain intersection ;)

ELD
July 17th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Well currently the sides are down to my ears, fringe just to my eyesbrows, and back is messed/spiked (call it emo style if you wish). I am growing it longer. I used to have a fringe below my chin :), i miss it :)

nalmeth
July 17th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Refreshing thread

My whole life I had short hair, never went past the ears.

But in the last year I've been letting it go out. It's just barely short of the shoulders, so I went with "I can't decide".

It get's really annoying sometimes, especially on a windy day, because I refuse to wear hats (that's for another thread), or when it hasn't been washed in a couple days.

But I just can't will myself to cut it. I'm weirdy attached to it.

I think at some point I will be in a drunken rage and shave it all off. My buddy did that with his dreds in the winter, strung them all together and made it into a (gross, but bad-***!) guitar strap.

WildTangent
July 17th, 2006, 11:45 PM
My buddy did that with his dreds in the winter, strung them all together and made it into a (gross, but bad-***!) guitar strap.
That's disgusting...:-#

-Wild

Skia_42
July 18th, 2006, 12:43 AM
haha, a guitar strap made out of deads does sound pretty crazy, how long did it last?

nalmeth
July 18th, 2006, 02:33 AM
haha, a guitar strap made out of deads does sound pretty crazy, how long did it last?
Longer than you'd think, will all the junk that goes into a lazy man's dreds, it acts as preservative.

I think he threw it away out of discust before it actually deteriorated out of usefulness.

For its time, it was pretty killer

Skia_42
July 18th, 2006, 02:38 AM
I wouldn't trust it with my guitar, I would be scared off the strap dropping the guitar once it's life had ended.

macogw
July 18th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Mine reaches my elbows (so I put mid-back) and I'm a chick.

xXx 0wn3d xXx
July 18th, 2006, 02:50 AM
I am ear and sholders I guess.

briancurtin
July 18th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Snickers toupe?, I am not sure what you are talking about?

http://www.adweek.com/aw/images/best_spots/best_spots_05/1212_bs10.jpg
hahaha great response

Xzallion
July 18th, 2006, 08:15 AM
I normally cut mine to a inch, let it grow for a month, and repeat.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/Xzallion/00029.jpg

Havoc
July 18th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Mine's about 46cm long, so Mid-Back.I'm a male, and I haven't cut my hair these last 3 years.Too bad my hair is wavy, cause if it was straight, I could sit on it! :cool:

Long Live Rock 'n Roll

GarethMB
July 18th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Mine is a bit past my shoulders, I'm male, and once it's 10+ inches*, I plan on donating it to locksoflove.org

* in a ponytail

Edited for clarity.
That's seriously ubuntu ;), i just checked out that site. Good on you.

I'm in the process of growing my hair. It's in the annoying, I won't do anything good stage. Just over my ears.

matthew
July 18th, 2006, 12:22 PM
I plan on donating it to locksoflove.orgI missed this the first time through and just saw it when it was quoted above. That is awesome! I wish I had known about it when I cut my hair. Seriously cool.

I may have found my excuse to grow it back out... :) (Me to my wife, "But, honey, think of the children.") lol

Malac
July 18th, 2006, 12:29 PM
I'm Male, my hair is light brown and wavey, just long enough to sit on the ends, as I don't have a tape measure I'm not sure how long it is but I'm six foot so......
I cut about 6 inches off it every year sometime around Summer.
It takes no looking after and is just washed with good old soap and water.

bluevoodoo1
July 18th, 2006, 12:34 PM
That's seriously ubuntu ;), i just checked out that site. Good on you.

I missed this the first time through and just saw it when it was quoted above. That is awesome! I wish I had known about it when I cut my hair. Seriously cool.

You need a "ponytail" of at least 10 inches in length, and I think mine is between 8 or 9 inches right now. I'd suggest hair donation to everyone with hair to spare.

That's seriously ubuntu ;)
Exactly!

Stormy Eyes
July 18th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I'd suggest hair donation to everyone with hair to spare.

Hell no.

Rumor
July 18th, 2006, 03:54 PM
With reference to heavy metal and long hair, I guess I am the exception to the rule. I love the metal, but I don't have the hair. It's probably fitting since hair metal is not really my sub-genre of choice.

Sidebar -- Extra credit if you can identify the band from these tongue-in-cheek lyrics:

Strange sensations coming over me
Something I can't explain
Suddenly there's an endless void where I used to keep my brain
I gotta see a doctor, but I'm too wasted to phone one
Wanna customize my van and I don't even own one
I get up in the morning and I wanna shave my chest,
Get myself a skull tattoo, wear a denim vest
My friends are getting worried
They don't know me anymore
I smash my head against the wall
I don't even know what for
Ah, ah, ah, Oh!
I'm turning into a heavy metal head

ELD
July 19th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Actually i know loads of metalheads or hardcore people who don't have the hair, most of them shave their heads.

Malac
July 19th, 2006, 11:58 AM
It's a lifestyle choice.
If your Male:
If you've got short/cropped/shaven hair you can fit in anywhere.
If you've got long hair you can't fit into certain situations without making other people uncomfortable.
If your Female:
If you've got long hair you can fit in anywhere.
If you've got short/cropped/shaven hair you can't fit into certain situations without making other people uncomfortable.

ELD
July 19th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I beg to differ, i have many friends with all ranging hairstyles, with all backgrounds to their lives, we all seems to talk and have a laugh fine.

I know many girls with ranging hairstlyes too, almost all of them have pretty good jobs too.

But then it all depends on the kind of people around in your town i guess.

bigken
July 19th, 2006, 12:28 PM
male: flattop being 6.4in 21 stone 50in chest makes me look mean and lean :evil:

Malac
July 19th, 2006, 12:36 PM
I beg to differ, i have many friends with all ranging hairstyles, with all backgrounds to their lives, we all seems to talk and have a laugh fine.

I know many girls with ranging hairstlyes too, almost all of them have pretty good jobs too.

But then it all depends on the kind of people around in your town i guess.

What I meant was that a guy with short hair, or a girl with long hair, can go into a trendy club or pub as well as a Rock club or pub without any hassle but generally speaking it's not the same for a guy with long hair, or a girl who has a spiked do, who will be fine in a Rock club but receive hassle in trendy club or pub.

Also if your group is tolerant that's great but most employers and establishments aren't tolerant of deviation from the 'norm'.

schurtek
July 19th, 2006, 01:11 PM
I use to have long flowing hair like that actor dude from Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, what his name, Joe Lando i think. Well it was cool, and the girls that caught the train with me to college loved it. But then a graduated, had to join the big bad corporate world... so I started to cut it... then I left the big bad corporate world to go work in a recording studio, so I grew it again, but this time it was all straw like cos I didn't look after it. Then I got fired cos I was doing bad things with my nose and white powder (but I am clean now... for many years). So then I started cutting it short again... but then I got back into the corporate world, and I never have time to brush or clean hair, so now it's stands at about .035 mm long. Shave it twice a day with an electric razor... ;) Little bit of baby oil, and I'm good to go!!!

Rumor
July 19th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Also if your group is tolerant that's great but most employers and establishments aren't tolerant of deviation from the 'norm'.

I'd been planning to ask about this. Those of you men who have long hair, do you notice any "discrimination" or lack of acceptance because of your long hair?

Stormy Eyes
July 19th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I'd been planning to ask about this. Those of you men who have long hair, do you notice any "discrimination" or lack of acceptance because of your long hair?

No. I keep my hair clean and trimmed, and I keep it tied back or braided when I'm at work. I haven't had any complaints; I just get mistaken for a woman from time to time, and every once in a while some idiot will think my wife and I are lesbians.

matthew
July 19th, 2006, 03:05 PM
I'd been planning to ask about this. Those of you men who have long hair, do you notice any "discrimination" or lack of acceptance because of your long hair?When I had long hair I would often be followed in department stores. However, I also had instant credibility in guitar stores, so it goes both ways. :)

Malac
July 19th, 2006, 03:16 PM
In certain situations the long hair is a bonus but these tend to be things like "more cred in guitar store", easy time with the ladies or if trouble kicks off in a rock club the bouncers tend to side with you.

The downside is people still think long hair means trouble-maker if trouble kicks off in trendy club bouncers tend to side with short hairs. A lot of places just won't let you in full stop. Also I have had bad experience with harrassment by the police whilst I was driving which I was even told was due to my long hair/appearance.
Getting mistaken for a woman although this can be lots of fun. :D

Rumor
July 19th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I just get mistaken for a woman from time to time,

When I had long hair I would often be followed in department stores. However, I also had instant credibility in guitar stores, so it goes both ways. :)

I'd wondered at the 'advantages' or 'disadvantages' to certain hair styles. I know a guy who usually has his hair up in spikes and is some odd color. Frankly, I can't be bothered to put that much effort into it.

Advantages of really short hair:
1. I can dry it by walking across my living room.
2. Time spent brushing/combing = 0
3. Hair cuts take minutes.
4. No tendency to "hat hair" (if you wear a hat)

Disadvantages of really short hair:
1. Have to take care to avoid sunburned scalp

Malac
July 19th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Advantage to not using "products" on long hair:
Time spent brushing/combing = 0 :-D

der_joachim
July 19th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Disadvantages of really short hair:
1. Have to take care to avoid sunburned scalp

2. Gratitious Spongebob quotes:
- BAAAAAAALLLLLDDD!!! My Eyes!

erikpiper
July 19th, 2006, 06:26 PM
1.5" minimum. Cut at 2". I do NOT like it shorter. Dunno why.. I wish I could grow it out. It is kind of "Napolean Dynamite" style- so I already look weird... Tooo curly though. Hmm.. Locks of love.. If I had any idea of what it would look like, I'd do it..

Kimm
July 19th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I only have to around my ears... thinking about cutting it shorter next time.

I'm male btw.

Miguel
July 19th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I have it short. When it is around 1 inch my hair disturbs me. Anyway, I'm starting to have "aerodynamic features" (I'm only 24) so I'll change my vote a few years later. Heck, I may even cut it all.

grte
July 19th, 2006, 11:41 PM

The only difference I've noticed since letting my hair grow out is that women stop me in the street just to say hi a lot more often.

Well, I suppose there is another. Turns out I have great hair (who knew? I kept it shaved or very short for the period of my life where I'd actually notice if it was good or not, until now), so I now get girls telling me that they're jealous of it.

Skia_42
July 19th, 2006, 11:45 PM
The only difference I've noticed since letting my hair grow out is that women stop me in the street just to say hi a lot more often.

Well, I suppose there is another. Turns out I have great hair (who knew? I kept it shaved or very short for the majority of my life), so I now get girls telling me that they're jealous of it.

Haha, from my experiences it usually works the opposite way.

Miguel
July 20th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Haha, from my experiences it usually works the opposite way.

Maybe it's because grte is George Eads in real life or his substitue for the next Elvive Ad. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TecnoVM64
July 20th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Oh well, my hair is really short because when you're almost black, your hair isn't exactly made to be long (unless you want an afro) :(

MaximB
July 20th, 2006, 05:06 PM
23 year old male...after the army I started to grow my hair...no it's between my ears and shoulders...I just can't decide :)
I want to grow it down to my feet :)

by the way...the beard and moustache count ?

Rumor
July 20th, 2006, 05:12 PM
by the way...the beard and mostage count ?

I've had a moustache a few times and a beard once. I'm blond, so the moustache is not really noticable and the beard made me look Amish.
:)

grte
July 20th, 2006, 05:36 PM
I've had a moustache a few times and a beard once. I'm blond, so the moustache is not really noticable and the beard made me look Amish.
:)

You need to grow it longer, then. And get yourself a horned helmet and a longboat. You can look like a Viking!

grte
July 20th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Oh well, my hair is really short because when you're almost black, your hair isn't exactly made to be long (unless you want an afro)

http://www.teamninja.ca/wang/images/sepultura1.jpg

Rumor
July 20th, 2006, 08:39 PM
You need to grow it longer, then. And get yourself a horned helmet and a longboat. You can look like a Viking!

Hmm, I enjoy listening to Viking metal . . .
I own an axe . . .
At least one side of my family is scandinavian . . .

You might be on to something :D

Thenotsowyzewun
July 20th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Hehe, why am I not surprised to find plenty of Ubuntu users are metalheads (not being sterotypical, but we seem to be abit less sheeplike than your average joe!).
Here's me @ Depeche Mode lol:

edited out

I don't usually let people take my photo, found this on my camera afterwards, so it's about the only pic of me I've got.

EDIT: Oo don't look like Blogger let me use them for hosting lol.
Oh well :P.

BugenhagenXIII
July 21st, 2006, 02:29 AM
My hair is about shoulder length, perhaps a bit longer.

I've never been discriminated against because of my long hair, though my mom hates it. I'm an intern at a software company, and I've seen at least two or three guys with longer hair than me.

Malac
July 21st, 2006, 09:50 AM
When I was Freelance programming long hair, jeans and t-shirt seemed to give you a bit more cred than the shorted haired suited types, that I was going up against for contracts.

Don't know if this still holds true.

TecnoVM64
July 21st, 2006, 11:49 AM
http://www.teamninja.ca/wang/images/sepultura1.jpg
Hahaha, not like that because I'm not even that black, so I can't even have it like that because it looks bad too :(

Interestedinthepenguin
December 5th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Somewhere between my ears and shoulder...when pressed with a hot comb.

I'm black, and female.

..Sometimes, I wish I was a dude so I could just cut my hair, and not have to deal with it..

haxer
December 5th, 2006, 10:05 PM
About 3cm high :) Male :D ;)

Henry Rayker
December 5th, 2006, 10:08 PM
about an inch. It was to my shoulders for a long time, (that was nice because it was breaking off at the same rate it was growing, so I didn't need a haircut for a long time). Having it short is nice, though.

iPower
December 6th, 2006, 12:42 AM
my hair doesn't get longer than to my shoulders after that it gets bigger :)

male

qalimas
December 6th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I'm male, 18 in a month. Hair to my mid or so back, kept in a pony tail.

Rumor
December 6th, 2006, 09:00 PM
..Sometimes, I wish I was a dude so I could just cut my hair, and not have to deal with it..

:D My daughter's hair is quite long and it takes her a long time to wash it. I tease her that I can wash and dry mine in under two minutes. I don't think she appreciates it. :mrgreen:

insane_alien
December 6th, 2006, 09:30 PM
this one is hard to answer for me. you see, it naturally forms itself into an afro. if i don't pull it straight it sits above my ears but if i to pull it straight its down to my shoulders.

Lster
December 6th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Moderate... kinda normal mens' cut... used to have it a tad longer, but too much effort!

PrinceArithon
December 6th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Down to the tail bone almost acutally, I Need about another inch, or 2 cm for my non US companions here. I keep it long, and let it down, the women wont leave me alone cuz of it!!!

Aaron

xhaan
December 6th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Mine right now is just to my collar...
I usually keep it at 1/2 inch all over but my hair cutting kit is garbage and it takes too much effort. Once I get a new one that actually CUTS hair I'll probably go back to 1/2 inch.

djsroknrol
December 7th, 2006, 12:29 AM
I'm not bald...it's a solar panel for the rest of me...I can't wait for my last hair to fall out so I can say with pride, "I lost my hair"...:)

ephemeros
December 7th, 2006, 10:48 PM
male - middle of my back (curly, when pulled it reaches the lumbar area). it doesn't grow any longer, but i consider this length the optimal one for me. i'm a metaleer. never cut (only the tips some times) since 2000 (when i finished the army stage). \m/

mips
December 7th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Was down to my shoulders. Had it all chopped of 2wks ago to somewhere between a #1-#4 clipper cut, much better now !!!

ZankerH
December 7th, 2006, 10:59 PM
About 0,2mm right now - shawed it yesterday and do so regularly each 1-3 days, because otherwise I sweat too much, and I'm too lazy to wash and comb it.

Guitar John
December 8th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Was down to my shoulders. Had it all chopped of 2wks ago to somewhere between a #1-#4 clipper cut, much better now !!!

Must be something in the air. I had a ponytail for 12 years, and for some reason (getting thin on top) I just decided it was time for a change. I had mine cut about that short too.

Cheers

Josh1
December 8th, 2006, 03:47 PM
My hair is like a mop lol. Then I get it cut and it grows back within weeks, my hair grows really fast..

Titus A Duxass
December 8th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Approx. 1.0 mm, attacked once a week with the handheld lawnmower.

spockrock
December 9th, 2006, 05:33 AM
I had mine down to my shoulders, also a metal head, but now its just short :(

really I miss the long hair for head banging........and performing the oh so amazing 'hair-mill', its just not the same listening to death metal and not being able to do that.....

b3tzi
December 9th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Middle of my back. 100 brush strokes takes an hour. :cool:

EdThaSlayer
December 9th, 2006, 08:21 AM
My hair is short. Usually because I cut it like every two to three months. Can't bother with buying a comb.

Engnome
December 9th, 2006, 09:10 AM
It was down to back-shoulder somewhere but then I made dreadlocks and it got ~5cm shorter.

.t.
December 11th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Mine is past my ears but not down to my shoulders. Sponser me to get it all shaved off!

bluevoodoo1
December 12th, 2006, 03:58 AM

* in a ponytail

Edited for clarity.

I'm revising my original post.

My hair is now ~5-6 inches below my shoulders when it is down.. I plan on donating it to http://www.wigsforkids.org/ as soon as I shave it off.

eriqk
December 13th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Used to be close to my tailbone, but I had it cut some months ago and now it's halfway down my back.

Groet, Erik

Chinkostu
December 13th, 2006, 12:42 PM
its pretty uneven. the backs around midpoint on my spine, then it gets shorter around the sides (by about 5cm?). really needs a trim to level it out a bit.

Eddie Wilson
December 13th, 2006, 02:27 PM
My hair comes down to between my shoulders and middle of my back. This topic does make us unwind some. I love it.
Eddie

Obor
December 13th, 2006, 03:28 PM
hair, what hair? i like using moisturising cream on my scalp.

Obor (aka The Chemo Kid)