PDA

View Full Version : Au revoir!

mips
August 13th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Farväl mild människor!

It's been a while for me on here and i've realised that I no longer really contribute on this forum and I don't want to get into distro politics etc but I do really wish you all a good journey with whatever you attempt in life. Be proud of yourself, question everything you encounter, really do ask a lot of questions because that's the only way you learn.

If I could ask something of you it's to stop watching crappy reality tv shows, try and find truth/science. My heros are people like Carl Sagan, Albert Einstein, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Chris Hadfield etc and some really old philosophers who's names I cannot pronounce :D Don't judge people, the garbage man can teach you some good lessons, after all his life was probably way harder than yours.

You have to realise that you are unique and very special, there is nobody else like you in this universe I promise you. You are your best or worst enemy and only you can determine your destiny! Never blame others for your shortcomings or failures, never ever! You will find the majority of people are there to lift you up and carry you! Be kind to those less fortunate than yourself, teach & nurture those that never had the opportunities in life. Be kind to your aggressors, you might find it insulting/agressive etc but some people have never known a nurturing environment, all they know is pain & hate, it's your duty to show them the other side of life. Avoid those that are negative and try and drag you down, you deserve better in life and so do they if you can get it across to them.

Be yourself, take pride in what you do but most importantly BE HAPPY!

cariboo
August 13th, 2013, 11:54 PM
This wasn't really an RC thread, so moved to the Cafe.

mips
August 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM
This wasn't really an RC thread, so moved to the Cafe.

Sorry, I was gonna start another thread about deleting my account and wiping all my personal details from it. Would be much appreciated thank you.

Time for Valhalla I reckon ;)

zer010
August 14th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Fare thee well, mips. You are remembered and will be missed. May all you endeavor to do turn out well. Also, may the Source be with you always.

mehaga
August 14th, 2013, 01:55 AM
All the best, mips :)

cariboo
August 14th, 2013, 05:33 AM
mips, has left the forum :-D

Erik1984
August 14th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Vaarwel ;)

Sad to see a familiar forum face go but all the best and thanks for your advice!

bapoumba
August 14th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Best wishes mips :)

xyz
August 16th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Bye mips - thanks for the help and all the best to you.

sudodus
August 16th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Tack mips för den hjälp vi fått av dig!
Mig hjälpte du att få igång en skrivare, där jag fördärvat nätverksinställningen.
Farväl och ha det bra :-)
--
Thanks for the help you gave us mips,
You helped me to revive a printer.
Farewell and good luck
--
sudodus

koenn
August 18th, 2013, 09:09 PM
bye mips.

Elfy
November 21st, 2013, 08:45 PM
mips came back ;)

sudodus
November 21st, 2013, 08:49 PM
Welcome back mips :-)

mips
November 21st, 2013, 08:51 PM
Lol you sly bugger :D

Yes I'm back as per my explanation to Elfy that so graciously helped me out on irc

elfy, thx. You have no idea how many times I've run google searches to find stuff i posted in the past that I really need to find again. It's like I posted my life away there :D

mips
November 21st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Welcome back mips :-)

Thank you sudodus!

In my travels I've come across quite a few locals that I recognised elsewhere.

mips
November 21st, 2013, 08:54 PM
I'll have to reload my avatar, feeling a bit naked right now.

Bashing-om
November 21st, 2013, 09:38 PM
@ mips;

Great to see ya
I admire you and look forward to your postings.

just peachy keen fine

sffvba[e0rt
November 22nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
Welcome back :)

bapoumba
November 23rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Belated welcome back, mips :)

OrangeCrate
November 23rd, 2013, 11:38 PM
Deleted