PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Erase Firefox launcher: Mediaplayer start when clicking firefox.

Azyx
August 8th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Hi.
happen to format my home partition, under a fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04LTS. I find a .mozilla folder from an backup and copied then to my /home/Azyx, after I have zipped the current .mozilla folder.

Now then I click the firefox icon on the launcher, the Mediaplayer totem opens!!!

It work fine if I start from terminal, dash or from an Icon i create by 'lock to launcher'. Is it possible to see how the icon on the launcher are configured and change icons and so on.

Another simulare problem are that my Trash-icon don't get empty, then I empty trash.

/Cheers

gordintoronto
August 9th, 2013, 12:39 AM
If you format your home partition, your best bet is to do a fresh install. You've wiped out settings for every program you have, so it's time to start over.

Azyx
August 26th, 2013, 04:24 PM
I have done a fresh install, but after that I added firefox setting file (.mozilla) to the home-partition. But now after a while it worked again. Maybe after some updates or something that fiix the problem, with worng start, and that the trash-icon don't get empty. The problem is solved, but if it happen again, it should be nice to se how the ICON och luncher connect to start an appllication.