PDA

View Full Version : Installing Vodacom Mobile Broadband Lite in Ubuntu

jeswyn
July 5th, 2013, 10:42 PM
What to do if no double boot. I tried all suggestion in internet. no use. any new idea?

Frogs Hair
July 6th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Hello jeswyn

I suggest you start a new thread and include your Ubuntu version and information about your computer. No one has posted on this thread for quite some time and Ubuntu 10.04 is no-longer supported making installation of any programs difficult at best. If you use 10.04 consider installing 12.04.

Bucky Ball
July 6th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Thread moved to Installation & Upgrades.

Welcome to the forums. A heads up: please post new threads for your issues rather than hijacking existing threads. It gets confusing, dilutes community effort, is unfair to the OP, and worst of all, reduces your chances of getting help, as 99% of the time the problem is not the same as the one the thread, and its title, are about. A new thread will attract more specific help.

You are going to need to give a lot more information, as Frogs Hair suggests, about what you have tried and exactly what is happening. What release are you using, machine, whatever you can think of that is relevant. Help us help you as there is nothing to work with here. ;)

jeswyn
July 8th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Thank you for your replay. I am already using 12.04, furthermore I changed my internet service provider, thanks.

Bucky Ball
July 8th, 2013, 05:51 PM
If this thread is solved, or at least resolved, please mark it that way by following the link in my signature. Thanks.