PDA

View Full Version : Someone give me a hand with something Facebook related?

Moose
June 14th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Okay so, I have to add my family on facebook, but I don't want them to see the stuff I post on Facebook (because it's embarassing). So I hide my statuses from them by adding them to the "Show friends except for..." list in the custom menu. It's hard to explain, so here's a screenshot of what I'm on about:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/29/6j2.png
Now basically, I have been using this to hide my content from family, however, one of my other family members has recently gotten facebook, and I want to hide all of my old statuses from him. But I don't want to go through and edit the settings for every individual status. Is there a setting somewhere that changes it all automatically?

Thanks for any help.

aysiu
June 14th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Two things:

1. I believe when you add him to your family members group, he should be limited in the same way your other family members are.

2. Go to Settings > Privacy, and you should see there an option Limit Past Posts.

Also, if you go to Timeline and Tagging there's an option to Review what other people see on your timeline, and you can view as that new family member.

Moose
June 14th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Thank you for the response. c: