PDA

View Full Version : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jinput-linux on Ubuntu 12.04LTS

indarkness
June 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hello,

I'm having some issues with a java project in which I use a gamepad controller, thrustmaster firestorm dual analog 3 (usb), under ubuntu 12.04LTS. I know the controller works under ubuntu since I can calibrate and test it. The problem lies on running the jar since I get the following error:

un 04, 2013 9:39:42 AM net.java.games.input.ControllerEnvironment log
INFO: Failed to load library: no jinput-linux in java.library.path

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jinput-linux in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java :1856)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:845)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1084)
at net.java.games.input.LinuxEnvironmentPlugin$1.run( LinuxEnvironmentPlugin.java:69)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at net.java.games.input.LinuxEnvironmentPlugin.loadLi brary(LinuxEnvironmentPlugin.java:61)
at net.java.games.input.LinuxEnvironmentPlugin.<clinit>(LinuxEnvironmentPlugin.java:102)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:188)
at net.java.games.input.DefaultControllerEnvironment. getControllers(DefaultControllerEnvironment.java:1 59)
at com.codeminders.ardrone.controllers.ThrustmasterCo ntroller.initGamepad(ThrustmasterController.java:8 8)
at com.codeminders.ardrone.controllers.ThrustmasterCo ntroller.getGamepad(ThrustmasterController.java:79 )
at com.codeminders.controltower.ControlTower.initCont roller(ControlTower.java:114)
at com.codeminders.controltower.ControlTower.<init>(ControlTower.java:90)
at com.codeminders.controltower.ControlTower.main(Con trolTower.java:591)
Jun 04, 2013 9:39:42 AM net.java.games.input.ControllerEnvironment log
INFO: net.java.games.input.LinuxEnvironmentPlugin is not supported

No gamepad found!
No suitable controller found! Control disabled
Connecting to the drone
Using command port: 1500

I have created the .jar artifact with IDEA, and I think I have included all the libraries in the .jar, but even so, I get that error. I have also tried to execute my .jar like this

java -jar javadrone2.jar -Djava.library.path=/usr/li/libjinput.so

But with the same output... I believe that I have installed the jinput library, because if I type

:$ locate jinput
/usr/lib/jni/libjinput.so
/usr/share/doc/libjinput-java
/usr/share/doc/libjinput-jni

What can I do to run my .jar??

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

slickymaster
June 4th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Set up JInput API and Library for Java Development on Mac OS X or Linux Platform (http://yaolddawg.blogspot.pt/2011/08/configure-open-source-controller-jinput.html)

indarkness
June 4th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Set up JInput API and Library for Java Development on Mac OS X or Linux Platform (http://yaolddawg.blogspot.pt/2011/08/configure-open-source-controller-jinput.html)

Thanks for your reply!

I have already tried that link, but my issue is that I'm trying to execute the .jar I have created, in which the missing library seems to be included...

Leuchten
June 6th, 2013, 02:02 AM
You can point java at the native lib manually like this: java -Djava.library.path=/usr/lib/jni -jar yourJar.jar. If that doesn't work, I'm at a loss.