PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

sports fan Matt
June 2nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
It has been a REALLY long time since I was active but I'm still alive and around..Been traveling, chasing tornadoes the last few weeks across the Southern Plains and Oklahoma. Has anyone has trouble with the last few releases on a Toshiba L875 Laptop running 13.04? Wanted to get an opinion before I tried to install it and divide my partition..Thanks.

mips
June 2nd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Hi, welcome back. Chasing tornadoes you say? :D

Sorry can't help with the laptop issue.

sports fan Matt
June 2nd, 2013, 08:32 PM
Yes. Sadly we lost three good storm chasers this past week. I'll be headed to their funerals. :( I'll see if I can get an answer to my laptop problem. My desktop has been unable;e to be revived, so purchased this new machine.

cariboo
June 2nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
It has been a REALLY long time since I was active but I'm still alive and around..Been traveling, chasing tornadoes the last few weeks across the Southern Plains and Oklahoma. Has anyone has trouble with the last few releases on a Toshiba L875 Laptop running 13.04? Wanted to get an opinion before I tried to install it and divide my partition..Thanks.

You can always create a usb thumb drive, and try it to see if it will work on your Toshiba

sports fan Matt
June 3rd, 2013, 01:58 AM
The system installed flawlessly. Now to get it up to date and enjoy .