PDA

View Full Version : Can you please help my school project?

jasonkimik
April 19th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Hi!:p

Im doing a project for my leadership class.
It's on making the world better by providing a service or making a product by using a crowd funding site.
I have to present a keynote to a teacher to get an approval.

What I am trying to do is making a personal ARM cloud drive server for a privacy.
Do you think that It's a fine idea? Will it be possible to be doing okay on a crowd funding site?

He wanted to get a survey for an evidence.
Can you please help me out?....

blackbird34
April 19th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Well Ubuntu Forums is not especially friendly to people who come along asking for help with school projects, TBH, but if you want to run a survey, i have lots of friends who have used Google Docs for them. A quick google search with the terms "google docs forms build a survey" yielded this (for example): http://www.maketecheasier.com/create-survey-form-with-google-docs/2010/07/10

Now it looks like you have a little work to do ;)

kevdog
April 21st, 2013, 10:18 PM
You're lucky this thread hasn't been closed -- asking for help is against the forum's policy. I'm predicting a fast exit for this one.

deadflowr
April 21st, 2013, 11:06 PM
You're lucky this thread hasn't been closed -- asking for help is against the forum's policy. I'm predicting a fast exit for this one.

I think you mean homework. Everyone in the support sections is asking for help.:D

But still, I agree with you.

wildmanne39
April 22nd, 2013, 12:57 AM
School work is not allowed on the forum so the thread is being closed.
Thanks