PDA

View Full Version : Hit my Data Cap again after all of this week's Pre-Beta Builds!

kevpan815
April 6th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Unfortanantly, will be unable to continue to report Bugs as my IPhone 5 Personal Hotspot is Shut Down until April 25th (the date that my next billing cycle begins is the same date that 13.04 comes out) :-(

kevpan815
April 6th, 2013, 05:19 AM
P.S. Even though Sprint is Unlimited for the IPhone 5 itself, there is a Data Limit on the Personal Hotspot (either 2GB for $19.99, or 6 GB's for $49.99) just in case anyone is wondering why I have a Data Cap with my Sprint Apple IPhone 5.

PJs Ronin
April 6th, 2013, 07:03 AM
I was always bumping up against download limits imposed by my ISP (7Gb/m) until I stumbled across across a small comment in another forum that mentioned "unmetered sites". My ISP doesn't give many details on these sites and I really had to burrow down past their marketing fluff before I found "da list". Glory be to the Great Pumpkin there it was... a Ubuntu (and a plethora of other goodies) download mirror that was unmetered. Happy dance with pirouettes.

Not sure if that's going to help you KevPan, but wouldn't hurt looking within your ISP.

mörgæs
April 6th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Moved to the cafe.