PDA

View Full Version : Installation Issues.

martinipunk
March 23rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
Ok. So long story short (very long story) I used unetbootin to run a live environment from my c:\ drive where windows 7 is, I ran the live environment to install BT5r3 to my d:\. When I set my bios to boot d:\ first it blank screens with nothing but the blinking underscore top left. When I set it to boot to c:\ first it boots directly into the iso/live environment, I assume this is because I need to repair the mbr and recover windows (but I will get to that once I can load linux and have a stable working os). Now the live environment has an installer on the gui, but now it will not open to attempt a re-install to d:\. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. I know BT5 is not one of the supported ubuntu distro's on this forum but for some reason I can not get the BT forums to load and need any help I can get. Thank you.

HackerFinn
March 24th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Hello. :)
Even though I wish to help you, I will first require some actions to be taken. :/
First of all, please clean up your post, as it is very hard to read when not properly formatted,
and second, this post should be moved to the Other OS/Distro Talk (http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=401) section of the forum. :)

Thank you in advance. :)
Greetings. :)