PDA

View Full Version : business administration software.

kelmer
July 10th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Hello everyone,

I am trying my best, and quite successfully so far, to use only open source softwares at home. The thing is, me and my wife just started a small consultancy business and we are looking for softwares to help us manage this business. things like: Client registration, calendars, project management, accountancy and so on.
I've been googling but didn't find open source options. And also through synaptic. Does anyone know any software which could be helpful ???? thanks in advance...

jd65pl
July 10th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Hi,

1.There is a project management program in the repositories called "project management".

2. Are you looking for one program to perform all tasks?

Thanks

kelmer
July 10th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Hi, thanks for the response. Not necessarily, it could be individual softwares for each task.

benplaut
July 11th, 2006, 02:04 AM
take a look at Joomla. It's web based, but has plugins for everything you described

kelmer
July 13th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks benplaut, I will have a look.

xiaoxiao33
August 23rd, 2006, 08:41 AM
I am trying my best, and quite successfully so far, to use only open source softwares at home. The thing is, me and my wife just started a small consultancy business and we are looking for business administration (http://www.business-administration.net/?p=47) softwares to help us manage this business. things like: Client registration, calendars, project management, accountancy and so on.