PDA

View Full Version : Java Build Failure NetBeans

KoopaTroopa
March 5th, 2013, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure what may have caused this but all of a sudden when building my application netbeans says it has compiled but with errors. Continuing regardless there doesn't appear to be any problems inflicting my application but I'd like to solve the problem. Here is the output

run:C:\Documents and Settings\11211928\Local Settings\Application Data\NetBeans\Cache\7.3\executor-snippets\run.xml:48:
Cancelled by user.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 3 minutes 23 seconds)This is on the College computer (Windows :() but are unsure if it effects netbeans on ubuntu back at home.

I've tried clearing the cache but to no avail. The 'run.xml' file in question is

<project name="{0} (run)" default="run" basedir="."> <target name="run">
<translate-classpath classpath="${classpath}" targetProperty="classpath-translated" />//line 48
<property name="run.jvmargs" value="" />
<property name="work.dir" value="${basedir}"/>
<property name="application.args" value="" />
<java classpath="${classpath-translated}" classname="${classname}" dir="${work.dir}" jvm="${platform.java}" fork="true">
<jvmarg value="-Dfile.encoding=${encoding}"/>
<redirector inputencoding="${encoding}" outputencoding="${encoding}" errorencoding="${encoding}"/>
<jvmarg line="${run.jvmargs}" />
<arg line="${application.args}" />
<syspropertyset>
<propertyref prefix="run-sys-prop."/>
<mapper from="run-sys-prop.*" to="*" type="glob"/>
</syspropertyset>
</java>
</target>
</project>

varunendra
March 5th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Thread moved to Programming Talk.

slickymaster
March 5th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I see you're working with Netbeans 7.3. Did you first build and run your project with this version or on a previous version of Netbeans?

Did you tried to debug your project, in order to get some more error information?

KoopaTroopa
March 5th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I was attempting to create another jframe in a separate test file from my jframe in the main file. As soon as I comment it out then the error no longer arises. Odd problem.

slickymaster
March 5th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Glad you got it working.

But I really got curious about that, though. Did you get to debug it? And if so did you get an error concerning the Swing Application Framework being no longer supported?