February 14th, 2013, 01:04 PM
hello to all dear readers:P):P):P):P

We live in one village of iran

this village have 4780 Populatio
4620 persons know computer
1980 persons know ubuntu \fedora\mint\gentoo\and very of linux os
we try to create an persain ""ubuntu Forum Community""
and we Succeed to create it.

those website have more than 3000 pages after five month....
www.ubuntu.ir

I say to all ""IRAN"" very soon will progress..development..

For one example Go and download this iranian linux OS:
this have very languages
linux OS:
http://qsdk.com/files/Ghasedak-1.0-desktop.iso

ISO recorder:http://www.ghasedak.com/docs/ISORecorder31x86.msi

alexan
February 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM
iso recoredr in windows not in linux.

"Microsoft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC marketplace. This is a bug which Ubuntu and other projects are meant to fix."
ref (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1)

Download/install a free recorder for your Windows X > burn iso > boot iso > cleanse Windows X problem from your machine > install Ubuntu.

These are the first step for the bugfix.

Back IT: Great job with build up your community for Iran: keep it up with the good work!

grahammechanical
February 14th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I do not understand what is being said on this thread. I decided to investigate the ISO download. I expected to be taken to a web page where I could download the ISO image. Instead, clicking the link starts the download. I think that behaviour is impolite.

We should be warned that a link will start a download. A person may not have the time to wait for the download to finish. Or, the ISP may limit the amount of data that a person can download each month without paying extra. As in my case.

<snip>

omid2s
February 14th, 2013, 04:11 PM
thanks you..my dear friends

Erik1984
February 14th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Good Job with the Iranian Ubuntu page. I can't understand a word but clicking around it looks decent. Also cool you have coffee beans on your forum :P

Dry Lips
February 14th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Good luck to our Iranian friends! Your Ubuntu website certainly seem very nice and polished.

:cool:

drawkcab
February 15th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Welcome to Ubuntu forums!!! I wish the best for your project and for your country.

mörgæs
February 15th, 2013, 10:44 AM
I do not understand what is being said on this thread. I decided to investigate the ISO download. I expected to be taken to a web page where I could download the ISO image. Instead, clicking the link starts the download. I think that behaviour is impolite.

We should be warned that a link will start a download. A person may not have the time to wait for the download to finish. Or, the ISP may limit the amount of data that a person can download each month without paying extra. As in my case.

<snip>

Google Translate works well in Persian.

The link ends in '\...desktop.iso' so people should know that it is the ISO file itself and not a web page.

Good luck to the iranians with free software.

addegsson
February 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Nice!