PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Freese system for operation with an external monitor (Intel HD 4000)

stonedmind
February 11th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hi all.

I use an external monitor. But sometimes the system just freeze, nothing can be done - you need a hard reset. When I use the laptop with an external monitor, this glitch seen so far, it was not. This is the most critical issue for me when using Ubuntu.

If I turn on the laptop with an external monitor, the image on the notebook screen is not present, only the external. (If I connect ext. Monitor while the system is running, everything is fine.)

If I turn on the laptop, with the mouse connected, in most cases it does not work, you need to reconnect it to the USB.

Here are a few of my problems that I interfere safely work with Ubuntu. Hunting to continue to work with Ubuntu, but mishaps with a frieze monitor all ports. Perhaps there is a solution? I hope very much for your help, forum.

If someone with similar problems, how do you fight them?

My PC specs:

Laptop:
**Asus Zenbook UX32a
Processor:
**Intel ® Core ™ i5 3317U Processor
**Ubuntu 12.10
Chipset:
**Intel ® HM76 Express Chipset
Graphics:
**Integrated Intel ® HD Graphics 4000

If you need any details about the system - is ready to provide them with pleasure, so the same as any logs, just tell me what.