PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] syncing issues with rythmbox on ubuntu 10.10 "fail to fetch" at every turn....

Qske
February 4th, 2013, 02:02 AM
So Im making one last cry for help here because ubuntu has failed me in every possible way. I just bought this netbook with ubuntu 10.10 and was intrigued to try a different OS then windows or mac, but now I am locked in this nightmarish headache of troubleshooting EVERY LAST THING....Im troubleshooting, troubleshooting at this point....All I wanted to do is use rythmbox to sync with my ipod classic (6thgen) and my iphone (3G). but one problem leads to another, and to another, and before i know it i spend 4+ hours trying to solve something that wouldnt take me 1 min to do in windows or mac. I need to know why I cant sync my ipod, or get any software updates eg(11.04) etc, or why any troubleshooting terminal solutions i find end in "fail the fetch" etc etc.

I'd appreciate any help asap, if I cant solve this soon, im gona go back to windows with a serious sour taste for ubuntu...apologies for the attitude in this message but I seriously regret giving this UBUNTU a try at the moment.

ahallubuntu
February 4th, 2013, 02:12 AM
~