PDA

View Full Version : Recommend a movie 2013

mattyasaurus
January 25th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Have you seen any movies recently that you would like to recommend/share with others??

..I don't know if this is the right place for something like this but I thought I would try it and see! :)

Ashtonford
January 25th, 2013, 05:51 PM
stand up guys

mattyasaurus
January 25th, 2013, 06:20 PM
stand up guys

I have not seen this, may have to look out for that one.
I watched Safe a while ago and was pretty impressed

bob-linux-user
January 25th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Well, it is a totally subjective question because different people love or hate different types of film. Some films are better at the cinema than at home. I thought The Hobbit shown at 48 frames/sec in 3D was outstanding, but if you don't like elves, dwarfs trolls etc you might want to give it a miss! Actually I saw it 2012, so I am a bit off topic.

mattyasaurus
January 25th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Well, it is a totally subjective question because different people love or hate different types of film. Some films are better at the cinema than at home. I thought The Hobbit shown at 48 frames/sec in 3D was outstanding, but if you don't like elves, dwarfs trolls etc you might want to give it a miss! Actually I saw it 2012, so I am a bit off topic.

I agree with your comment in a sense, but it is just intended for a bit of fun really. Also I noticed other forums have similar threads and they seem to attract people, I thought maybe it could attract some of the 'lurkers' as I was untill a few days ago as it is a simple subject for people to get involved in. By the way it can be a movie recommendation from any release year, I just put 2013 so that if people were interested in the idea of the thread it could be an annual thing. :D