PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Minecraft Creation

scarabcoder
January 14th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Okay, I would like anyone who plays Minecraft to post a screenshot from their biggest build, or describe it. At the end of the day, I will judge which creation is best. One thing I want to say though, for users without photos, don't describe something you never made. The screenshots have to be of your build.

oldos2er
January 14th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Not an Ubuntu support question; moved to Community Cafe.

scarabcoder
April 20th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Bump. Anyone?

forrestcupp
April 21st, 2013, 01:56 AM
Minecraft works in Linux. This should be in the gaming subforum. I'll bet the OP would get more response there.

scarabcoder
April 21st, 2013, 02:15 AM
Yeah... Well, I made this post a long time ago, and I didn't know how to post this in the gaming sub-forum. Oops. Maybe a mod can move it?

forrestcupp
April 22nd, 2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah... Well, I made this post a long time ago, and I didn't know how to post this in the gaming sub-forum. Oops. Maybe a mod can move it?

The only reason I said that is because a mod moved it to the Cafe, and it seems like it should go in the Gaming section. If you want it there, maybe you could PM a mod.

My son plays the mobile version of Minecraft, but I don't have anything to show you. :)

The Cog
April 22nd, 2013, 01:30 PM
It's not something I made, but this minecraft computer is both enormous and awesome:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWALarlARSE