PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Keyboard and Touchpad dosent work when wifi is active

kourto
January 8th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Hi, i formated my harddrive yesterday,... i installed Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS in dual boot with Windows7... in win7 i dont have this problem, its only in ubuntu,.... When i start ubuntu all is good my keyboard and my touchpad work, if i connect a mouse with usb its work great, but when i connect to a wifi my keyboard and my touchpad, and the mouse stop to work,.... i dont understand nothing? the laptop i have is a toshiba satellite C850D .

if nobody know how to repair that problems,... maybe can i deactivate the laptopwificard? and put a wifi adaptor to use?

i really dont know, and im really new with ubuntu,...

and sorry for my english its not my first language,...

kourto
January 8th, 2013, 01:13 AM
weird, like 15 min ago i was connected to internet on ubuntu and it was workin like 4 min, after it all stoped again, and i reboot the laptop and it was like the wifi does not exit on my laptop so i connected my wifi usb adapter and im connect to internet and all look ok ,... i made my update a few min ago, and i hope its ok now and its not gonna stop for nothing in a couple of minute, someone have any idea of what is going on with my laptop and ubuntu ?