PDA

View Full Version : Hoping 2013 is better

slooksterpsv
January 4th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Hey All,

I know I haven't been on here for a while, but I haven't had access to a computer really since I sold my laptop and nexus 7 (only electronic devices I had lol) for utilities, food and what not.
2012 was a bad year, and I'm hoping 2013 is even better. My roommate and I lost our jobs and had to move in with a couple of friends, luckily he's found work, while I'm still trying to find something out there.

How was your 2012 year? Was it ok? Did you have events in life hit you hard or was it a normal typical year?

2013 I'm going to do all I can to make it better! =D (And happy to see Canonical may release a Ubuntu phone at CES).

Vakman
January 4th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Hey All,

I know I haven't been on here for a while, but I haven't had access to a computer really since I sold my laptop and nexus 7 (only electronic devices I had lol) for utilities, food and what not.
2012 was a bad year, and I'm hoping 2013 is even better. My roommate and I lost our jobs and had to move in with a couple of friends, luckily he's found work, while I'm still trying to find something out there.

How was your 2012 year? Was it ok? Did you have events in life hit you hard or was it a normal typical year?

2013 I'm going to do all I can to make it better! =D (And happy to see Canonical may release a Ubuntu phone at CES).

Hope it all gets better for you! Good luck!

0rigie
January 5th, 2013, 12:23 AM

Typical year... compiled of misery, joy, and regret... Just as the previous years.

regret guides joy, joy follows misery.