PDA

View Full Version : US FIRST Robotics: Detroit Regional Champs!

jdong
March 20th, 2005, 02:48 AM
I'd like to congratulate the winning alliance in the US FIRST Robotics Detroit Regional Competition:

Team #245, Adam-Bots [That's me]
Team #217, Thunder Chickens (Utica, MI)
Team #301, PROBOTS (Dearborn, MI)

Great job, guys.

This is our second regional victory. We're going off to Nationals in Atlanta, it looks like.

Sorry if backports are gonna be slow until late April..... I'll try to make time for my favorite OS.

bored2k
March 20th, 2005, 02:51 AM
I'd like to congratulate the winning alliance in the US FIRST Robotics Detroit Regional Competition:

Congratulations dude ... you sure you're not boosting your Robot's performance with a Hoary backport on it ;)

Sorry if backports are gonna be slow until late April..... I'll try to make time for my favorite OS.

Focus on winning, so in 10 years we could see pictures like this of you http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=20848&highlight=gates+rules lol .

jdong
March 20th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Oh, our 2006 robot will run Ubuntu! I've already got a basic serial sync protocol going!

bored2k
March 20th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Oh, our 2006 robot will run Ubuntu! I've already got a basic serial sync protocol going!
Niiiice .

Buffalo Soldier
March 20th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Don't forget to paste "Powered by Ubuntu" sticker on that robot of yours. Good luck and all the best on the competition :)

az
March 20th, 2005, 03:31 AM
Humanity towards robots...

poofyhairguy
March 21st, 2005, 09:51 AM

Great job, guys.

This is our second regional victory. We're going off to Nationals in Atlanta, it looks like.

Jdong......everything you do makes me think you are superhuman.

Seriously.