PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION FOR MUSIC ENTHUSIASTS and lovers

pavelexpertov
December 30th, 2012, 01:16 AM
hi guys, I know title seems weird but I got one question related to phones. basically I have HTC sensation but I received galaxy s3 recently. I tried both phones for sound quality of music and I would say they got good quality..... BUT a difference is that HTC is more dynamic and vibrant when I play rock compared to s3. can u argue or agree with my point. thank u.

TOMBSTONEV2
December 30th, 2012, 04:12 AM
My dad said the exact same thing, "the HTC sounds much more crisp, and full" I myself am not really into phones, so I do not know anything about hardware. Just thought I would say that I have heard the HTC sounds better.. Twice now.

pavelexpertov
December 30th, 2012, 12:06 PM
UPDATE: I checked the phones properly, and my point was wrong. the phone share almost same quality and dynamic of the sound. I would say Samsung is like 2% less than HTC. the reason is coz I was drunk and I could not put audio jack properly into Samsung, so that's why results vary haha

grish
December 31st, 2012, 12:44 AM
UPDATE: I checked the phones properly, and my point was wrong. the phone share almost same quality and dynamic of the sound. I would say Samsung is like 2% less than HTC. the reason is coz I was drunk and I could not put audio jack properly into Samsung, so that's why results vary haha

Haha, oh my god that's too funny.

TOMBSTONEV2
December 31st, 2012, 06:25 AM
Lol, that is indeed funny. I wonder if my dad was drunk too:lolflag: