PDA

View Full Version : Humble Bundle 7 after thq bundle? No Way!!!!

pavelexpertov
December 11th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Damn humble bundles are literally released every 2 or 3 months or something, got like 70-80 games worth almost a thousand and I damn cant wait for another bundle to come out :p

BrokenKingpin
December 12th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I got the first two, but lost interest after that. I do like what they are doing though, and has really helped move gaming along under Linux.

I am more interested in what games are coming to Linux under Steam.

whatthefunk
December 12th, 2012, 03:17 PM
On a related note, Vessel, which was included in Humbe Bundle 6, finally came out today!!

EDIT: Where did you read Humble Bundle 7 was coming out soon???

Jakin
December 12th, 2012, 04:11 PM
On a related note, Vessel, which was included in Humbe Bundle 6, finally came out today!!

I have been looking forward to it!

pavelexpertov
December 12th, 2012, 04:45 PM

EDIT: Where did you read Humble Bundle 7 was coming out soon???

When you watch the end of the video trailer on homepage, u will see a help chat and the guy asked if there was gonna be the next bundle and they said it's gonna be over two weeks after the THQ one, furthermore, if you were buying bundles (Like me), u would notice that they would never mention the next bundle if you subscribe after the bundle is finished. it's just a theory, but it would be damn awesome :D

linuxcoffeelover
December 15th, 2012, 09:24 AM
I just hope the next bundle is a linux one. I bought the android 4 bundle, but missed the linux bundle kinda.

pavelexpertov
December 15th, 2012, 06:15 PM
I just hope the next bundle is a linux one. I bought the android 4 bundle, but missed the linux bundle kinda.

man, most of the bundles were cross platform (including Linux, deh) but of course they will do for another bundle as well.