PDA

View Full Version : Not able to install ubuntu 11.0

farjibaba
November 29th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I am using a computer which was having win 7 pro. make SIS model- Q77-MD2 configuration intel core i5, 3043.86 MHZ, 500 HDD, 4 GB Ram and intel Q77 Chip set. I can install all versions of windows and RHEl 5.3 but I am not able to install Ubuntu 11.0, when i start installation system goes shut down without any error. Neither It is installing in live mode nor in text mode. and I have tried to format the all partition of windows and made my HDD raw even also I was not able to install ubunt

Please help me or PM me any suggession..

mastablasta
November 29th, 2012, 07:49 AM
firts off why would you post this in community cafe and not in instalation for example?

second check if your image is good. it could be the download was corrupted. use md5sum to check the downloaded image.

monkeybrain2012
November 29th, 2012, 07:53 AM
firts off why would you post this in community cafe and not in instalation for example?

second check if your image is good. it could be the download was corrupted. use md5sum to check the downloaded image.

Thirdly there is no Ubuntu 11.0. There are Ubuntu 11.04 and Ubuntu 11.10. Ubuntu 11.04 has already expired if that is what you mean.