PDA

View Full Version : Google ingress (+ invite codes)

KhaaL
November 17th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I wonder if anyone has got into the invite only Google game ingress yet, if so how did you get in and what do you think about the game? And do you have a spare invitation code?;)

Diskbox
November 17th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I've also been crawling the internet looking for an invite code. Will let you know if I managed to get in and am given a spare code.

xedi
November 17th, 2012, 12:08 PM
I'm also impatiently waiting for the invite code (I requested one at ingress.com). Then again I don't have a mobile internet plan anyways, so the longer I have to wait, the longer I can save money :D (if anybody has invites, I would still gladly take them, though ;-)

Leon van Heerden
November 17th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I have been waiting since Thursday for an invite/code :(

HansKisaragi
November 17th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Might have to invest in a new android tablet soon.. using iPad 3 atm :s

Heli0s
November 17th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Also waiting for an invite :(

theemstra
November 17th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Also waiting for an invite too!
There's nothing to do about it, but waiting...

Phkillah
November 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I feel like a walking dead crawling for an Invite.

Someone please be kindhearted and end this suffering.

:-({|=

seanspotatobusiness
November 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Go to www.ingressinvites.com - if you need a code, register and wait; if you have a code, enter it into the website (you will be given a new code by Google after you register the game - please put it into this website so that the cycle continues).

asnd16
December 30th, 2012, 05:15 PM
It too would like a ingress code = squirrel83@gmail.com

oXoTHeG
January 21st, 2013, 10:52 AM
Last chance... --> Ubuntu people community!

I believe that exactly here live very kind and helpful people. Linux-oids always were the friend for the friend.. I will be very grateful if someone will send me an invitation to Ingress (http://www.ingress.com/). I have already been trying to get it for more than a month... :shock:

If you have some extra invitations please share it with kind Samaritan.. [-o<
My e-mail is Andrejs.Shulcs@gmail.com

Hope.. and believe.. :KS

Thanks in advance!

Paqman
January 21st, 2013, 02:18 PM
Seems like invites are a bit rare, I've been in for a while and still haven't got any.

Tbh, I'm not even playing much at the mo. My faction has cleaned up in my local area so there's not much to do except recharge the odd portal. No AP for me :(

oXoTHeG
January 21st, 2013, 04:18 PM
Oh I see.. Seems like it is really very rare artifact..
Hope for the best :) and will wait untill one of the magicians will gift me this mysterious access..

By the way, thanks for your replay :)
I knew that linux geeks always help!

~Cheers

Wrezz
January 26th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Is anyone still interested in this?
I got my invite today! Pretty amazing stuff!

jirka0
February 3rd, 2013, 12:45 AM
I'm also seeking an ingress invitation. If somebody has one available, please send it to jiri.simacek@seznam.cz. Thanks.

saurabh1mukhekar
February 11th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Golden opportunity to get #AugmentedReality Game #INGRESS on #android, #IngressInvite Giveaway http://bit.ly/WPxUFz