PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Merchandise?

JPR65
November 6th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Yesterday I was looking for some Ubuntu merchandise. I came across https://shop.canonical.com/. The stuff they sell there is awesome; I totally want the hat, hoodie, and QQ release shirt! The problem I came across is that they are based in the UK, and I'm in the US. I can't pay the shipping prices--is there a retailer based out of the US that will sell the same merchandise?
(https://shop.canonical.com/)

sffvba[e0rt
November 6th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Not officially no (that I am aware off). You can off course get one of several places that make custom t-shirts etc. and make your own...

mikodo
November 6th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Nice hat alright!

mastablasta
November 6th, 2012, 08:13 AM
buy more, shipping prices will then be less... :-)

JPR65
November 6th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Ok. If that's the case I'll also get the 12.04 release shirt and the other hat :).

sffvba[e0rt
November 6th, 2012, 04:53 PM
buy more, shipping prices will then be less... :-)

The shipping ammount in $ will be more, but the percentage that the shipping costs in relation to the total sum of merchandise and postage will be less (I need to go lie down now, my head hurts)...

rg4w
November 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM
It would be nice if Canonical set up a US place to get that stuff. I want the backpack and some others, but the thought of spending that much on shipping keeps me from buying.

cbennett926
November 6th, 2012, 08:21 PM
I bought a jacket and I love it! But yeah, the shipping cost is pretty bad, what's worse is my grandmas dog ate the jacket so I had to buy another!

Linuxratty
November 6th, 2012, 10:17 PM
It would be nice if Canonical set up a US place to get that stuff. I want the backpack and some others, but the thought of spending that much on shipping keeps me from buying.

Same here. I'd like the meerkat t..Very nice.

sffvba[e0rt
November 6th, 2012, 11:23 PM
I took the hit and got me a few things about a year ago... Love my Ubuntu Mug :)