PDA

View Full Version : Who are you going to vote for?

forrestcupp
November 6th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Any X-factor fans in here? :D

pqwoerituytrueiwoq
November 6th, 2012, 01:41 AM
are you trolling the mods/admin making them expect politics so they can lock the thread?

Bucky Ball
November 6th, 2012, 01:48 AM
are you trolling the mods/admin making them expect politics so they can lock the thread?

Exactly what I came here to do! LOL ;)

You funny trickster forrestcupp ...

sffvba[e0rt
November 6th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Exactly what I came here to do! LOL ;)

You funny trickster forrestcupp ...

I feel Rick Rolled...

forrestcupp
November 6th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Wow. 3 replies and still, nobody has voted. :)

fyfe54
November 6th, 2012, 02:45 AM

My guess? Nobody here cares.

deadflowr
November 6th, 2012, 02:49 AM
I vote for team Demi.

Bucky Ball
November 6th, 2012, 02:49 AM
I'm in Australia so all irrelevant to me. My vote would be an uneducated guess. (Although we do get X-Factor US here but probably next year/decade.)

I just came here to kill something initially ... ;)

I vote for team Demi.

Click the 'Demi' box at top of the page to add your vote to the poll ...

deadflowr
November 6th, 2012, 02:52 AM
My guess? Nobody here cares.

I, too, don't care. But I'm getting primed and ready for tomorrow.

deadflowr
November 6th, 2012, 02:53 AM
I'm in Australia so all irrelevant to me. My vote would be an uneducated guess. (Although we do get X-Factor US here but probably next year/decade.)

I just came here to kill something initially ... ;)

Click the 'Demi' box at top of the page to add your vote to the poll ...

Did

Bucky Ball
November 6th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Just before it goes there, and no-one's gone there yet but for anyone intending to push the envelope, here's a little something I prepared earlier for this very situation:

* Note for future posters: Be pre-warned. Politics and religion are off limits on the forums (including all sub-forums) and discussion of these topics will attract warnings and infractions.

From the Code of Conduct:

Politics and Religion: These two topics have caused serious problems in the past and are now forbidden topics in the forums. Please find another venue to exercise your freedom of speech on these topics.Discussion of The X-Factor in the Community Cafe is, of course, entirely acceptable ...

KiwiNZ
November 6th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Just before it goes there, and no-one's gone there yet but for anyone intending to push the envelope, here's a little something I prepared earlier for this very situation:

* Note for future posters: Be pre-warned. Politics and religion are off limits on the forums (including all sub-forums) and discussion of these topics will attract warnings and infractions.

From the Code of Conduct:

Discussion of The X-Factor in the Community Cafe is, of course, entirely acceptable ...

Not sure if it is acceptable, X-Factor and other like programmes are garbage and breach the quality of discussion rule for UF.

Bucky Ball
November 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Well, sure plenty of people are talking about X-Factor around water coolers, of which this is supposedly a digital version. As mentioned, means not a jot to me as I'm in Australia.

forrestcupp
November 6th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Not sure if it is acceptable, X-Factor and other like programmes are garbage and breach the quality of discussion rule for UF.

Ha, ha, ha. Oh, come on now, Kiwi.

PaulW2U
November 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM

None of them are on my version of X Factor.

In fact I don't even know who two of them are. :confused:

speedwell68
November 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Assuming this is X Factor USA I can't vote and I wouldn't watch the UK version anyway. The X Factor is dire, plastic pop crap like this is killing music publishing for unsigned acts that put out their own original matierial. I wouldn't knowingly finance Cowell any way.

ikt
November 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM
x-factor?

pqwoerituytrueiwoq
November 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
None of them are on my version of X Factor.

In fact I don't even know who two of them are. :confused:
that is more than i know, i only recognize that many names, one i have not head in a decade
only reason i own a tv is for my game consoles and it doubles as a computer monitor, not like there is anything worth watching, even if there was i would not know about it cause it got so bad i quit watching tv so i wont see the ads

forrestcupp
November 6th, 2012, 05:56 PM
that is more than i know, i only recognize that many names, one i have not head in a decade
only reason i own a tv is for my game consoles and it doubles as a computer monitor, not like there is anything worth watching, even if there was i would not know about it cause it got so bad i quit watching tv so i wont see the ads

It looks like Revolution might be worth watching.

johnnybgoode83
November 6th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Assuming this is X Factor USA I can't vote and I wouldn't watch the UK version anyway. The X Factor is dire, plastic pop crap like this is killing music publishing for unsigned acts that put out their own original matierial. I wouldn't knowingly finance Cowell any way.

Actually, the X Factor really hasn't had that big an effect on the charts, never mind the broader music spectrum. It is mostly a factory producing one hit wonders and has no impact on the wider standard of music. The only thing the X Factor has really influenced is the Christmas Number 1, something I always ignored anyway.

KiwiNZ
November 6th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Ha, ha, ha. Oh, come on now, Kiwi.

When I get into power competition and reality TV will be banned along with people movers, caravans and the Fiat Multipla and Hugh Jackman.

Linuxratty
November 6th, 2012, 07:15 PM
x-factor?

Yeah,I had to do a Startpage search since I had no clue..Saw what it was...No tv here and even if I had a tv,I would not watch it...

I loved how the mods come charging in and then don't get to mod..Hehehehe.:):popcorn:

samalex
November 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
What's X Factor?

KiwiNZ
November 6th, 2012, 07:47 PM
What's X Factor?

It is Insomnia treatment

Elfy
November 6th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I'm going to close it for

Trolling is posting in a way that provokes emotional responses.

Elfy
November 6th, 2012, 08:24 PM
:p

sffvba[e0rt
November 6th, 2012, 08:25 PM
I'm going to close it for

Quote:
Trolling is posting in a way that provokes emotional responses.

:cry:

Elfy
November 6th, 2012, 09:08 PM
:lol:

blame Linuxratty :)

deadflowr
November 6th, 2012, 09:21 PM
it is insomnia treatment

+1

Linuxratty
November 6th, 2012, 10:04 PM
:lol:

blame Linuxratty :)

Always pick on the rat...It's not fair! How can you not love this face!?:)
:mrgreen:

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4941807315976255&pid=15.1

PaulW2U
November 6th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Not many people voting.

Britney's in the lead with just two votes. :lolflag:

sffvba[e0rt
November 7th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Not many people voting.

Britney's in the lead with just two votes. :lolflag:

Which currently puts her way in the lead...

forrestcupp
November 7th, 2012, 01:47 AM
On topic, Britney's team definitely has the most talent.

nikonian
November 7th, 2012, 02:44 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m54sf9XbFI1rpg4gdo1_500.jpg

maryna
November 7th, 2012, 11:04 AM
i will vote for winners if its possible))

Bucky Ball
November 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m54sf9XbFI1rpg4gdo1_500.jpg

Ha, yea, that crazy song!