PDA

View Full Version : [Minecraft]The Lounge

danielbauwens
October 23rd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Talk about anything and everything you build on Minecraft, and just random things you did there, which maps you played, if you're a youtuber, what screen recorder you use, etc..

I myself am a retired Minecraft player.
I used to make videos about minecraft too, but they are now deleted because they were bad quality.

IWantFroyo
October 23rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
I think a while back there was an attempt to create a UF Minecraft server. I don't know if it was successful or not.

I run Minecraft with the Optifine mod, because my computer is a 2010 standard use laptop, and I get about 30-40 fps like that. Without Optifine, I get about 15. :(

Penguin360
October 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM
My 11-year-old son plays and loves Minecraft. I created a server for him and his friends with Lubuntu on a old Dell desktop. It runs ok.

danielbauwens
October 24th, 2012, 01:12 PM
My laptop was able to hold minecraft, though it was so laggy that it wasn't worth playing anyways. (I used to play minecraft on a Gaming PC. With Ubuntu ofcourse)
I used to play with Optifine, rei's minimap (a map which shows your coords and surroundings and ToomanyItems and single-player commands for when I made a Minecraft map.