PDA

View Full Version : To SD-Plissken

OffHand
July 1st, 2006, 08:29 PM
Hey SD-Plissken,
I have tried to send you a message and email but you have turned it off I suppose. You got the same motherboard as I do and I wonder if you have tried installing and running cedega yet?
Cedega doesn't recognize my video card but the nvidia drivers do.

John.Michael.Kane
July 1st, 2006, 08:48 PM
subsonic_shadow I have never used Cedega, and right now the system with 6100 is side-lined so i can't test Cedega sorry i'm not sure why Cedega v5.1 would not see the nvidia drivers or card.

OffHand
July 1st, 2006, 08:51 PM
subsonic_shadow I have never used Cedega, and right now the system with 6100 is side-lined so i can't test Cedega sorry i'm not sure why Cedega v5.1 would not see the nvidia drivers or card.
Alright, thnx for responding mate. Let me know if you hear something. I couldn't find info about this with google.

Iandefor
July 1st, 2006, 11:50 PM
What mobo is this? I've got a Tforce-6100, which uses the GeForce 6100 GPU (Which I suppose is the GPU you're wondering about). I could try installing Cedega and seeing how it goes.

EDIT: Bugger, their CVS tree is scary outdated. Newest stuff I could find was 23 months old. I don't particularly want to pay for a subscription, either. Sorry.

OffHand
July 2nd, 2006, 12:26 AM
What mobo is this? I've got a Tforce-6100, which uses the GeForce 6100 GPU (Which I suppose is the GPU you're wondering about). I could try installing Cedega and seeing how it goes.

EDIT: Bugger, their CVS tree is scary outdated. Newest stuff I could find was 23 months old. I don't particularly want to pay for a subscription, either. Sorry.
I have downloaded it first with torrent to check it out. Glad I didn't subscribe right away. Isohunt is where I got it from. But remember.... only for testing purpose ;)

BTW, my motherboard: Asrock 939NF4G-SATA2 with an on board video card (nvidia 6100)