PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Cinnamon error

Maro848
October 17th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Hey guys,
I have Ubuntu 12.04 installed and decided I wanted to change to Cinnamon on this machine because it works so well on my other machines under Ubuntu. However the problem may be that I use Nvidia graphics on this computer and have had a window pop up when I logged in to Cinnamon about not being able to apply certain screen sizes to my monitor. The monitor is HDMI and I did use a second monitor with VGA to set the driver up. When I restart Cinnamon under the panel troubleshooting menu it flashes my wallpaper while it's resetting but then goes back to a flat blue background when Cinnamon starts again. All I care to do is get my wallpaper back because now I can't even change it from blue. So any and all help is appreciated.

claracc
October 18th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Solved?, in which way?.

Could you please indicate the solution in order people can find solutions easily for similar problem?

vasa1
October 18th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Solved?, in which way?.

Could you please indicate the solution in order people can find solutions easily for similar problem?

Maybe it was marked [SOLVED] by accident? I guess OP or a mod will come by and fix it.